Stealth Car Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxi25
  • 10 comments
  • 788 views
Messages
643
United States
USA
Messages
Carfreak44
So I know that stealth cars have a bit of a performance edge over regular cars but does it justify the price difference? Plus I remember that in GT5 engine rebuild and chassis refresh were only 500 Cr for stealth cars. Is it still the same in GT6?
 
In terms of the price difference, no. The Stealth models are just special versions of a car with slightly better performance, like how a signed copy of a CD is more valuable than the regular version, it's just special.
 
In terms of the price difference, no. The Stealth models are just special versions of a car with slightly better performance, like how a signed copy of a CD is more valuable than the regular version, it's just special.

That is a bad example. The signed CD does not perform better than a regular CD. The example you should have given is how a SACD of the same music performs better than a regular CD. Same basic content, just better performance from the SACD.
 
That is a bad example. The signed CD does not perform better than a regular CD. The example you should have given is how a SACD of the same music performs better than a regular CD. Same basic content, just better performance from the SACD.
Too bad i don't know what a SACD is :lol:
 
Some of the Stealth models allow front and rear downforce without adding wings. R8 comes to mind.
 
Yes I know that stealth models had adjustable downforce but are they worth the extra cost plus is maintenence still 500 cr or no?
 
Yes I know that stealth models had adjustable downforce but are they worth the extra cost plus is maintenence still 500 cr or no?
It's all personal opinion, R8 and M3 I say yes. Maybe the McLaren also, but the others?....Meh.
 
The new AE cars are like the stealth cars and chrome line cars.
The price difference isn't really justified if you plan on going into PP restricted online rooms, though.
 
Yes I know that stealth models had adjustable downforce but are they worth the extra cost plus is maintenence still 500 cr or no?

No, they are full price for chassis and engine overhauls now. That was the best thing in GT5 about these cars - cheap to maintain.
 
Damn I was hoping it would still be the same. Oh well.
 
Back