Stealth cars on Ebay

  • Thread starter Thread starter ssupr@96
  • 19 comments
  • 1,633 views
Messages
44
I keep seeing the advertisement for stealth cars on ebay next to the banner adds. Has anyone bought 1 off the ebay site? Just curious...
 
I love how the marketplace condones using money to trade for cars but advertises the very thing they banned in their banners, just on ebay instead of the marketplace.
 
They really need to make these cars available for DLC. I already have the GTR GT500 why can't I have the rest?
 
They really need to make these cars available for DLC. I already have the GTR GT500 why can't I have the rest?

Because it'd piss a hell of a lot of people off if they were released as cheap DLC. The sort of people who've bought a McLaren F1 Stealth code off me for £18
 
They really need to make these cars available for DLC. I already have the GTR GT500 why can't I have the rest?

Because they were meant to be a bonus for people who actually bought the special editions.
 
Those people who bought a stupid car por £18 are just :crazy:
There is no other reason, because thats the price of 2(!) games of Fallout 3, which is a MASTERPIECE!!!
So I would like to slap that in their faces
 
Those people who bought a stupid car por £18 are just :crazy:
There is no other reason, because thats the price of 2(!) games of Fallout 3, which is a MASTERPIECE!!!
So I would like to slap that in their faces

Hah, tell me about it! Still, I'm not complaining. ;D
 
why would you care what other people do with their money? isnt paying extra for a CE the same exact thing anyway?

i would never buy these off ebay for the crazy prices they are asking, but wouldnt bat an eye at paying $5-6 for a dlc of them. others with plenty of money dont bat an eye at paying the $20-$40 for something they enjoy, i see no reason to hate on them.
 
why would you care what other people do with their money? isnt paying extra for a CE the same exact thing anyway?

i would never buy these off ebay for the crazy prices they are asking, but wouldnt bat an eye at paying $5-6 for a dlc of them. others with plenty of money dont bat an eye at paying the $20-$40 for something they enjoy, i see no reason to hate on them.

I'm not hating on them. I have major love for the guy who bought the £18 F1 from me. ;)
 
@Vyvian - :)
@knerfbat - The question is not about hating, is about how stupid that is...
 
I'm not hating on them. I have major love for the guy who bought the £18 F1 from me. ;)
If I were in your place I would be happy too...
 
@Vyvian - :)
@knerfbat - The question is not about hating, is about how stupid that is...

stupid to you maybe... there are plenty of people in this world that would call you an idiot for paying $300+ for a console and $50+ for a game

or do you just mean its stupid that they dont allow RMT on the marketplace yet have ads they get paid to display on their page that encourages the practice?
 
@knerfbat - $50 for a game with 1000+ cars, not $20 for 1 car to a game that has 1000+ cars...
Anyway, I see your point, and I understand.
About your last sentence: +1
 
I did buy the collectors edition. The prob is that amazon had 1 pre order special and gamestop and other store had this BS pre order crap. If I had the option to have bought the signature edition in America then I would have. But here in the U.S. We never got a fair chance. I'd get rid of my chrome line cars for the signature cars all day.
 
Remember that the PSP version made all of the retailer-specific pre-order bonuses available as a free download several months after the release. Seriously, the game hasn't even been out 3 months yet.
 
Your right, it has only been 3 months and is reall not a big deal. One day I do hope they release them but I'll still be playing GT5 regardless.
 
Because they were meant to be a bonus for people who actually bought the special editions.

What if you didnt have a choice to get the special edition with all the stealth cars, Like us here in the United States :(

if the DLC was 15$ for all i would think that would be fair. Or even 5$ for one car & i would pick which 2 or 3 I want.

I think by now i would have got them off ebay if the euro codes would work here in the U.S.
 
Back