Stealth cars via PSN account?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millgate1
  • 4 comments
  • 633 views
Messages
474
Messages
millgate1
Is it possible to download a stealth car off a friend?...I know its possible to download other add-ons from friends accounts(which I have not done) but not sure about stealth cars seeing as I have seen no-one on the GT talking about it...I already have a stealth car but its just bugging me to know..and sorry if this has already been answered :indiff:...
 
if they give you their main account info....yes
 
As soon as you log in on a PS3 that doesn't have the DLC, the cars are automatically removed when you start the game. Just an FYI.
 
Does Stealth codes work in US PS3's?
 
Does Stealth codes work in US PS3's?

They're not PS3 specific, they're GT5 disc and player profile region specific. You need both the proper GT5 region and PSN region for the code to work and the car to show up. Any other combination other than that is wasting a code.
 
Back