Stealth cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nissan hater
  • 21 comments
  • 1,741 views
Messages
6
I bought the normal version of the game, didnt bother with the "special edition pack", but now ive been told that the stealth cars are only available within the game of the special edition.

Is this true, and if so, how about PD giving us the choice to buy the stealth models online?
 
You could/can get stealth cars in several ways ...

*Preorder
*Buy the collectors edition
*Buy the Special edition
*Buy the codes on ebay
 
reedem code, ps store

My disc is the standard version and it is also full demo version (it doesnt have a cd graphic its just plain white) I bought my codes through an ebay similar online store and I redeemed them through the PSN store.

Once you've entered the codes, its just a matter of time of a quick download and install. Once you reboot the game they will be there in your game, regardless of what version your cd is.
 
I was full & ready to buy the Signature edition until I found out that the disc is not formatted to NTSC. I was highly disappointed to have discoverd that.
 
I won a Stealth NSX from a twitter contest from PSfocus.nl
And had a GT-R as preorder bunus

So two lovely Super GT stealth models in my garage :D
 
how do you use the codes?

I bought the code for all the stealth cars on ebay. Works a treat. Depends how much you want to pay. I think it's a 12 or 16 digit code you insert in the PSN store. Simple as pie...
 
I traded on the marketplace here for the full set a while back. Lucky me eh! ;p
 
I traded on the marketplace here for the full set a while back. Lucky me eh! ;p
images
 
are stealth cars faster or do they just look different?
 
I bought the normal version of the game, didnt bother with the "special edition pack", but now ive been told that the stealth cars are only available within the game of the special edition.

Is this true, and if so, how about PD giving us the choice to buy the stealth models online?

As stated above, they came with special editions and pre-orders. If you do get any North American codes, be careful as you have to have them redeemed by January 31.

are stealth cars faster or do they just look different?

I believe the two normal cars (SLS and F1) come with Aero Packages, FA suspension and titanium exhausts and the race cars (R10 TDI, 787B, GT-R GT500 and NSX GT500) are just carbon fiber rather than being painted. I have the Stealth F1 but never bothered to look at the mods.
 
When I first started playing GT5 I was all happy that I had stealth cars but I don't even race them now because of all the race cars I have in my garage. I still do want the stealth 787B, Audi & NSX. My friend has the GT-R so I can get that from him anytime.
 
They're all more powerful than the stock versions too. For example, the 787b stealth has 880bhp vs 805bhp on the normal car.
I can't remember any details on the others.
 
are stealth cars faster or do they just look different?

By my experience, they are a bit faster, I have a Stealth GT-R GT500 with 754Hp and a Calsonic Impul GT-500 with 714 Hp, as you can see, there is a marked difference in power.
 
Don't forget how cheap it is to overhaul/restore the car. I believe it's 500cr for each? 1000x better than a normal car's max 500Kcr.
 
i pre-ordered the collector's edition, and all i got was a Stealth F1 from pre-ordering from Gamestop.
only cars i got with the game were the Chrome Line :(
 
Another big bonus of a stealth car is the cost for redoing the engine and body is just 500cr.

Where the normal price I believe could be up to 500 000 cr.

I have the Mazda 787b stealth and have used it a lot in B-spec as the cost of its up-keep is minimal.

(edit) Oops sorry, jdmAP1 has aleady mentioned this.
 
i pre-ordered the collector's edition, and all i got was a Stealth F1 from pre-ordering from Gamestop.
only cars i got with the game were the Chrome Line :(

You should contact gamestop...they will make it right. At least they did for me...three times. But since you can only download the cars ones, I was able to give two of the codes away on the forums here.
 
I don't know about anyone else but I recently created 2 new PSN accts and put down random b-days instead of the day I created the account "duh" but to the point, I recieved all chrome lines (6) and the amg stealth, gt500 Honda stealth, the Nissan and the mclaren stealths and the worst thing is I have 2 sets, one for each account, worse than that is you can't trade stealths to anyone else or your main account so they are useless to me and all interested but you may try starting a new PSN account but you'll have to start the whole game on that account in order to use the cars.
 
Yeah, any dlc car on your ps3 will be given to all accounts on that console.
 
Back