Stealth/Chrome cars...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC9990
  • 8 comments
  • 836 views

DC9990

Premium
Messages
762
Messages
GTP_DC9990
When GT5 was released I Pre-ordered the normal version from a specific shop to make sure I got the NSX stealth as well as whatever came with it.
I also later on purchased the Collectors edition for the chrome cars.
I just went looking for my NSX stealth to do an endurance & its no where to be found.
I scrolled down my premium list twice to see if I could see it I also arranged them by date as they are all dateless so they would be next to my other dateless cars but nope nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else? How do I get them back? Can I re-download them or have I just lost them forever?

 
look in your PSN store they should be in recent downloads....


also you can get a free XJ13 chromeline free through facebook
 
Yes..how do I do that?!

No matter,I found the link.:)
 
Back