Stealth Code is not working... wtf

  • Thread starter Thread starter PODIUMstar
  • 2 comments
  • 538 views
Messages
2
Messages
PODIUMstar
I pre-ordered my game at Best Buy. Been playing it since it came out and never really thought about getting the stealth car until now. My card says the code doesn't expire until 1/31/11. When I put the code in, it doesn't work. WTH! I tried 3-4 times and nothing. This happened to anyone?
 
Same here. I bought mine in december from Korea with the ps3 console but the codes didnt work. I'm in Australia btw. Does anyone know why? Where can i report this?
 
I'll probably bring this thing back up. I'm also having the same problem. Have my codes from a sealed game. Doesnt expire until November 2011. Put it in and then it say invalid. I mean what's going on? I tried going to playstation store and other relevant network but their doesn't seem to have a place where I could contact them...
 
Back