Stealth codes (EU) - Audi, Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes, McLaren

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. S
  • 10 comments
  • 812 views

Mr. S

Nikon Fanboy
Premium
Messages
4,978
France
Paris
I'm currently looking for all of the following stealth codes - tell me what you'd like in exchange and we can surely make a deal.

Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model
McLaren F1 Stealth Model
(in order of importance)

Check out what I have to offer right here and we'll surely be able to make a deal.
 
Anyone? :o
 
They are very rare bro...:(
Good luck though:tup:
 
I have heard that they are now out of date.
 
im sure its until december 2011?
 

i have the codes for the mazda and mclaren,i would like the land rover stormer for one of the stealths,bargain for you
 
It'd be but I don't have the Range Stormer Concept '04, sadly.

Anything else on your mind? I'd offer 2-3 cars for each code.
 
If the codes work i can offer the Range Rover
 
i have the codes for the mazda and mclaren,i would like the land rover stormer for one of the stealths,bargain for you

no sorry
 
I really want the stealth cars as I'm an avid player. I have plenty of cars and would be willing to trade anything for the codes to get them. Thank You in advance to anyone who wants to do business...Edit:nevermind....I didn't know that the codes were region specific...sorry
 
Last edited:
Back