Stealth Mazda 787B Code Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter h3ro17
  • 21 comments
  • 5,964 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
58
Hey everyone, I have a code for the Mazda 787B Stealth model.

Code is for PAL versions of the game.

I'm looking for a at least two cars. I'd like some premium model SuperGT cars and perhaps the Escudo or FormulaGT.

If not those, please post an offer if you're interested!
 
Does it work in EU? If so, what whould you like in return?
 
Sorry Danfour20, not interested in the Buggati. Looks awesome with the Chrome paint though.

I'm looking for a FormulaGT, premium model SuperGT cars, the Escudo or if it's possible, an X1.

I'd like a combination of two of the above.
 
Jag XJ13 Race car 66' Chrome line :dopey:
 
Among the most wanted trade items you've got there so hold on to it until you're comfortable mate :)

I traded my 787B stealth code for a Formula Gran Turismo, no way I would have traded it for anything less rare or expensive.

Good luck!
 
cool not intrested anymore
 
Code is available. Make any offer, fellas!
 
Yellow hat Supra Toyota SGT
Toms Toyota Supra SGT

Both Premiuim
 
Thanks for the offer Harley, but I'm looking for an FGT as well. Those two Supra's are great though.
 
Thanks for the offer Harley, but I'm looking for an FGT as well. Those two Supra's are great though.

No Problem mate I ain't got the FGT so I thought i'd just offer both of those for the Mazda Stealth

I'll get one eventually 👍
 
Fully tuned escudo 1019 BHP and fully tuned super GT NSX for your stealth
 
Last edited:
Ford Mark IV Race Car
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Premium Ultimate Yellow
R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 in Raspberry red pearl (it's kinda like pink) w/golden wheels (fully tuned)
Toyota Yellow Hat YMS Supra '05 (Super GT)
Juan Montoya #42 Impala

all of them for that stealth 787!
 
I'd love the Escudo, fellas. But I also want a ForumlaGT.

An Escudo and FGT would get the code.
 
hello, i have formula gt and escudo. for your 787B stealth.
 
i will give you 10 cars... what you want???
 
i think the codes expired last month didn't they?
 
A creen/white FGT and a 0 Mile Carbon X1 for code.
Can trade now
 
I have any car you want. Escudo, Both F1, X2010 in 10colors, Super GT cars
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back