CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,006 United States Dec 29, 2010 #1 Edit: This is not the code, it's the actual car. Apparently I can't trade it, so it's not available. Mods can delete this thread. Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
Edit: This is not the code, it's the actual car. Apparently I can't trade it, so it's not available. Mods can delete this thread.
GTKING1 Messages 87 Messages ryandon69 Dec 29, 2010 #4 i can give you Audi r8 race car + R390 race car + Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.......
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Dec 29, 2010 #5 Are you trading the code? Because if you already redeemed it (i.e. downloaded the car off the PSN) you can't trade it anymore.
Are you trading the code? Because if you already redeemed it (i.e. downloaded the car off the PSN) you can't trade it anymore.
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,006 United States Dec 29, 2010 #6 Coxis Are you trading the code? Because if you already redeemed it (i.e. downloaded the car off the PSN) you can't trade it anymore. Click to expand... Really? That sucks. Nevermind then I guess. Sorry guys.
Coxis Are you trading the code? Because if you already redeemed it (i.e. downloaded the car off the PSN) you can't trade it anymore. Click to expand... Really? That sucks. Nevermind then I guess. Sorry guys.