Stealth Models?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aus GT
  • 8 comments
  • 895 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
126
Australia
Western Austral
Messages
JustMazj
Im not sure about this but how do you get the stealth models???
 
With a Time Machine 👍
 
Im not sure about this but how do you get the stealth models???

They are no longer available, the codes for them ran out a while back, so as UrieHusky joked, you would require a Time Machine, they can not be sent or borrowed as far as I am aware either.
 
They are no longer available, the codes for them ran out a while back, so as UrieHusky joked, you would require a Time Machine, they can not be sent or borrowed as far as I am aware either.

Thanks for that clarification ;)
 
I have the Stealth Merc and Nissan on share if you want to use them
 
I have the Stealth Merc and Nissan on share if you want to use them
I was under the impression that you couldn't share these? Could anyone clarify?
 
I was under the impression that you couldn't share these? Could anyone clarify?

You can share them to show them off but you cannot borrow them.
 
And with the answer of, "you can't," I think we're done here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back