steering input feels off from Mclaren GT3 wheel on ps4 csl wheel while playing on xbox1X

• Thread starter GreenT
  • 0 comments
United States
Oregon
was bored with career mode on my new xbox1x today so thought I would try tuning some GT3 at brands hatch gp. I decided hey I’m using Mclaren wheel why not start with the 650s GT3, disconnected the Xbox rim connected the GT3 rim and rebooted it. Went back into game and it wasn’t being seen so closed pc2 and restarted it with wheel funky switch. Got on track and could instantly feel the degrees were off so exited calibrated and returned. Still feels off and will either turn to much spinning me out or barely turns at all completely missing apex and running in the grass. Went back to my career and tried it on the ginetta car and it felt fine. Thought I would turn on the wheel animations and match it that way but couldn’t find them as I’m pretty casual on pc2 and mostly stick to ac and GTSport.
Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what to try? I’m no alien but I’m not a noob either, I know my way around race sims and always start new setups off with making sure I have everything settings wise correct by running track in 2nd or lower so I know it wasn’t because of speed.
I also have been getting a failure to connect on my crew chief for Android app during the same session, doubt that has anything to do with it but thought I would throw it out there. I didn’t try vrHub since crew chief wouldn’t connect so I don’t know if it’s a random thing or not. Any help would be awesome and hope to see you on the track.

Back