Steering Modes - What are the differences?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTMusicMan
  • 2 comments
  • 1,616 views
Messages
27
Messages
GTMusicMan
I tried experimenting between the three different steering modes last night. Honestly I could not detect any appreciable difference between the three. For example, I have been using the "Simulator" setting, but tried "Amateur" to see if it would help me get gold on a license test, but it did not. Is it because I'm using a wheel?

Any of you find much of a difference in the settings?
 
I hope Simulator is the best suitable mode for the G25 wheel which I use. I wouldn't want to find out that by some wicked chance, arcade mode would improve on the realistic experience
 
I believe those only apply to the older Logitech wheels. While changing the settings, you'll notice that only the wheels to the right are highlighted and not the DFP or DFGT... and vice versa when changing the Force Feedback settings.
 
Back