Steering response for Driving Force GT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sxboyd
  • 3 comments
  • 814 views

sxboyd

Premium
Messages
94
Messages
GTP_SeniorL8R
Messages
Maybe one day - PS rules
Does anyone know if the GT steering wheel can be put into the 200 degree steering mode? I tried the same button combinations that I used for my Driving Force Pro and nothing happens. It would be nice to have tha option available for some of the events in some of the cars.

It would be nice to toggle between 900 degrees and 200 degrees again.

Thanks.
 
Quick Answer. YES it can be changed to 200 degrees. But I don't believe there is a setting on the PS3 or the game. You can change in on the PC if you play games on the PC. Our only hope is when PD puts out the full version of the game it will have the setting to change it.
 
Go into the QTS and turn the steering all the way up to maximum. I believe it is 45°?

This way, the steering will be more direct, just like your using around 200° mode.
 
Back