Steering sensitivity setting equivalent to the default?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ape_ck
  • 5 comments
  • 2,434 views
Messages
69
Messages
apeckham
What number is equivalent to the sensitivity prior to the option?
 
What number is equivalent to the sensitivity prior to the option?

Mine defaulted to zero so I left it there. I'd assume that's the "normal" value, but knowing PD...
 
Mine defaulted to zero so I left it there. I'd assume that's the "normal" value, but knowing PD...

At 0 i find the S. Vettel to be pretty acceptable on the handling department.

Mine defaulted at 7. :rolleyes:
 
mine defaulted at 0 as well as I believe this is the standard setting. I also use a wheel but found that if you put the sensitivity level at 7 for in particular the Vettel challenge you'll knock several seconds of your time immediately as it takes away most of the lag from the stick. I use level 7 for everything now as I actually do prefer a DS3 to a wheel
 
i find every car has a differant feel... a Rear wheel dreive car i use 7... Front wheel it use 4.... for FGT & X2010 i use -1. test each car. if you havnt noticed each car savesthe settings you use... i.e traction control, skid recovery...ect. everytime you get it a car you need to change the setting you would like the car to have & it remembers it for that car
 
Back