Steering Wheel and PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Corps
  • 15 comments
  • 936 views
Messages
101
I'm still a little hesitant to the buy the wheel for GT4. The only reason I'm hesitant is because the only game I'll use it for is GT4. I know it's too early to ask but I want to get some opinions. Do you think it will be compatible when the PS3 comes out?
 
No doubt in my mind what so ever that the PS3 will be backwards compatible with the current Driving Force Pro.
 
Corps
I'm still a little hesitant to the buy the wheel for GT4. The only reason I'm hesitant is because the only game I'll use it for is GT4. I know it's too early to ask but I want to get some opinions. Do you think it will be compatible when the PS3 comes out?

ofcourse it will, you can use ps1 controllers on your ps2 too right?


and if the only game you'll be using it for is GT4, trust me, you really wont be dissapointed!
 
[SS]Ares
ofcourse it will, you can use ps1 controllers on your ps2 too right?


and if the only game you'll be using it for is GT4, trust me, you really wont be dissapointed!


yea, I've tried the wheel at a friend's house. I've never liked (or bought for that matter) any steering wheel for any console until now.

well, this helps, I'm 95% sure I'm gonna get the wheel.
 
good choice. you wont regret it.


Come drift with my 900 mode in Live for Speed!!!!
 
i already have the driving force pro a very nice wheel, the momo racing wheel is better but it is only for the pc
 
one question ,how do you like the enzowheel i haerd that it is a nice wheel and 100% compatible for all the racing games.how do you think about it??????
 
how the heck is a Momo better than the driving force pro? :indiff:
 
Gabkicks
how the heck is a Momo better than the driving force pro? :indiff:

The actual wheel is better(leather) and the build quality is better over all.
 
o yeah, i forgot about the leather... what about FFB? and the Detail and strength of the FFB?
 
Gek54
The actual wheel is better(leather) and the build quality is better over all.

Do gotta agree with that statement!
Those wheels are still the best wheel to hit the 'mass market' in my book.
 
Here's a question, right on topic:

Is there any other wheel, for PC or otherwise, that has 900 degree rotation? Or is the DFP the only one?
 
They are saying that the PS3 will have dual lasers so it will be backward compatable with everything you have, or will get by the time it comes out in 2006.
 
leo stotch
They are saying that the PS3 will have dual lasers so it will be backward compatable with everything you have, or will get by the time it comes out in 2006.

well if the schedule is anything like we all know, $ony could release it in 2016...

:dopey:

anyway, since the wheel is USB, I would hope that the PS3 would have a USB port, it would almost have to, but I don't like to speculate on something that there is hardly any info on so far.
 
the momo is the only one with 900 gegree rotation for pcs but what about the enzo wheel.does this has 900 degree rotetion???aND HOW IS THE QUALITY
 
Which Momo is this? There has never been a Momo with 900 degrees motion, or any wheel other than the DFP to my knowledge.

The Momo Force is PS2 compatible, as is any USB wheel.

The Momo Force has some nice materials, but it prone to failure and its build quality is lower and it uses weaker mechanisms and old technology.

And it has no gear lever.
 
Back