Steering wheel anybody?

  • Thread starter Thread starter darksepant
  • 12 comments
  • 987 views
Messages
32
Messages
lightningreef
I would like to rent a steering wheel for this game to see if I would like one. It needs to have a clutch. No exceptions on that. I called gamestop but they dont rent them. Any ideas if anybody rents them? $300-$400 is a lot to shell out for something I might not like. Thanks
 
Its under 200 shipped for the Gran Turismo Driving Force steering wheel. Look it up on amazon, thats where i got mine and i love it!
 
Buy from your local Best Buy store, they have a 30 days return policy. Buy it, try it out and if you don't like it, return it. Just be careful not to damage anything.
 
Wrong thread I think. Anyway, could you not borrow a friends one or maybe second hand could be an idea.
 
Borrowing or going to a friends house to try it is a good idea but Im 37 years old and none of my friends have a ps3 muchless a steering wheel. I think I must hang out with the wrong crowd. lol
 
darksepant
borrowing or going to a friends house to try it is a good idea but im 37 years old and none of my friends have a ps3 muchless a steering wheel. I think i must hang out with the wrong crowd. Lol

lol
 
To expensive for me

Well then dont know what to tell ya. I got mine for 130 shipped Amazon had on sale. I think the normal price is 160 or so...

Check craigslist! I honestly have seen a few of them on there for 100 bucks or less. I just dont like buying used stuff or i would have done that lol
 
Borrowing or going to a friends house to try it is a good idea but Im 37 years old and none of my friends have a ps3 muchless a steering wheel. I think I must hang out with the wrong crowd. lol

They might be someone on here that lives very near you but nobody would know unless you would say where you live or have it in your profile I post my city in every post I make.
 
Buy it from a shop, don't like it then return it. No worries.

I can't imagine anyone renting G27's out as with any hire gear some people don't respect it and it would be thrashed and broken within 6months.
 
look for G25 since G27 is the newest they might be going for cheaper price.
 
You could buy a used one from ebay, if you don't like it, see the returns policy and return it, likelihood is you will only have to pay the postage fee. Alternatively some G25 wheels have sold for quite cheap and they sell for an average of around £160+, so you may be able to grab a bargain, and if you don't like it resell it for a similar price, after fees and delivery costs you should make a small loss, or break even.
 
I would like to rent a steering wheel for this game to see if I would like one. It needs to have a clutch. No exceptions on that. I called gamestop but they dont rent them. Any ideas if anybody rents them? $300-$400 is a lot to shell out for something I might not like. Thanks

They had Logitec Driving Force GT on sale at Best Buy in Canada for $119.00 on Boxing Day.Check what stores price match and search the net.I bought mine at Future Shop they had to price match and discount %10 so I paid $108 bucks for mine.The Driving Force is a great wheel for this game and works just fine.Why do you need a clutch?You want to spend 100 to 200 more bucks more for a clutch?
 
Last edited:
Back