Steering Wheel Degree Rotation

• Thread starter AdamA998
  • 5 comments

AdamA998

(Banned)
United States
United States
Can PD fix this? I know some here have claimed it resets automatically depending on the class but that is not the case with me. I'm using a Thrustmaster and apparently it automatically resets even if you change it. I have seen claims that the game sets it to 540 degrees on Gr.3, but what I feel is 1080 degrees and it is really messing me up on certain tracks.

The G29 automatically does it
What I read here though is that the Thrustmaster wheels can't do that and how some people manually adjust their rotation only for the game to mess it up and reset it back to 1080

Also using a thrustmaster wheel .
But haven't had any issues.

never changed it actually, never needed to and wouldn't even know how to :D

The G29 automatically does it
What I read here though is that the Thrustmaster wheels can't do that and how some people manually adjust their rotation only for the game to mess it up and reset it back to 1080

Yeah it seems to be a thing with Thrustmaster, problem is you set it and it resets while transitioning from warm up to final. I wish there was a way to keep it permanent.

Also using a thrustmaster wheel .
But haven't had any issues.

never changed it actually, never needed to and wouldn't even know how to :D

I can drive fine on most tracks and most cars, although it's really noticeable on some cars. I am almost an Dr A driver, so it's not the end of the world but I'm trying to get times that A/S drivers get and of course some of it is just skill, but I would like to change steering rotation and keep it locked.

Have a look at this not sure it can be done on GTS but never tried.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00155.pdf

Thank you for that! I'm gonna give it a try, I've tried before and it resets so I'd literally have to set it up while driving in the race. And it's a bit too distracting. I wish PD would allow it to lock up during warm up or qualifying and not reset while going into race. Which it seems to do unfortunately.

Latest Posts

Back