Steering Wheel Ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4 comments
  • 638 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,446
United States
United States
I got an okay steering wheel coming. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on one. Any ideas, on how i could mount this thing? I rather do something myself to mount it. Any ideas would be great
 
You can also check out TheWayIPlay. Lots of rigs and ideas.
 
I use a Fanatec Rennsport Wheel stand, it does a pretty good job. It is adjustable in length and angles and stuff like that so you can set it up to your exact specifications.

A wheelstand is probably the way to go if you want to move your wheel out of the way easily when not playing. Otherwise you can get a cockpit rig with a seat and frame or you can just attach it to a desk, which is what a lot do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back