Steering wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter fantis2
  • 12 comments
  • 2,798 views
Messages
34
Messages
GTP_fantis2
I just bought a Big Ben interactive wheel, but seems it's not compatible with GT5. What am i doing wrong? Or can't i use it in GT5?
 
Never heard of it . Sorry Mate.
 
Big Ben, huh? Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy a lady's crisis-evoking-device instead of the wheel...
 
Only because it has a USB plug, doesn't mean it's compatible. Check their homepage for more info.
 
Ha! What a name!
Anyway, my friend has a similar wheel and it does work with GT5...
Is it this one?
 
maybe just use the availabe (supported) wheeels in GT5. Helped me as my wheel (fanatec) is also not officialy supported. (i took the Thrustmaster 500 one)
 
"Bust shots at Big Ben, like I got time to kill."
 
maybe just use the availabe (supported) wheeels in GT5. Helped me as my wheel (fanatec) is also not officialy supported. (i took the Thrustmaster 500 one)

You´re mixing things up a bit, I guess. Just because a wheel isn´t officially supported doesn´t mean, you can't use it properly. The Fanatec wheels work flawlessly with GT5, as do the "unsupported" Logitech wheels.

By the way, what exactly do you understand for "officially supported"?
 
It's registered as Driving Force GT, I read somewhere. Try selecting that.
 
You´re mixing things up a bit, I guess. Just because a wheel isn´t officially supported doesn´t mean, you can't use it properly. The Fanatec wheels work flawlessly with GT5, as do the "unsupported" Logitech wheels.

By the way, what exactly do you understand for "officially supported"?

For me: Official supported = available in game in the controller menu.

I used to pick some DFGT priorly and it did not offer all the settings (keybind and FF support). I then choosed the T500 for my GT3 v2 as they seemed "comparable" in quality and price (with CSP).
 
Thank you for all your answers. Have to try again later this evening.

@skylinefx: yes its that one
 
For me: Official supported = available in game in the controller menu.

I used to pick some DFGT priorly and it did not offer all the settings (keybind and FF support). I then choosed the T500 for my GT3 v2 as they seemed "comparable" in quality and price (with CSP).

Ah, ok. But the DFGT is available in the menu, isn't it? By the way, hope you having a good time with the T500. Sure a brilliant wheel it is...
 
Back