Sticking Up for the Little Guys

Costa Rica
Costa Rica
D_Shark10
I've done a slight modification to this thread as you may have noticed. I had another riveting race not long ago and I figured I'll might as well just place it this thread and give it a more fitting title.

This first write-up is about a Hachi-Roku and no, this is not some ‘drift tale’. An AE86 may well be known for its drifting capabilities, but getting sideways wasn’t what I had in mind exactly as I headed to the Special Stage Route 5, where a little motorsports gathering was taking place. Ten laps was the distance and the competitors were no joke.

A Zonda C12 sat pretty at the top of the grid, next was an RUF RGT, a Tuscan Speed 6 and Motor Sport Elise then followed, finally there was a ZZS(J), and behind it, my Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex. Fine-tuned with a racing muffler, sports chip, a stage 2 NA Tune-Up, port polish and engine balancing, bringing it to some 240 horses, power which was to be translated to the road by a set of T5s (mediums). I’ll have you know I also had all the transmission goodies, and the stage 3 weight reduction.

So, shall we?

As the cars redlined, the greens went on. I got around the ZZS just after entering the tunnel. He kept close but after a couple turns I shook him off. Next, I got under and passed the Elise at the second hairpin. The ‘Euros’ were fast though, they were building up some distance, especially on the main straight where I had to admit my car was being outdragged, badly.
Carrying pure momentum and taking a very efficient line through the turns was my best bet to win this.

Not long into the 2nd lap I managed to catch up to the Speed 6, then passed him on the inside just as we entered the first hairpin, however all I could see out of my rear view mirror was his front end as we headed to the following left-right bends, I put some distance between us at the downhill right-left turns afterwards though. At the chicane, just before the final turn, I was almost within striking reach of the RGT, but then as I got to the main straight I failed to keep him in sight as he blasted away.

Beginning lap 3, I could hear the roar of the Tuscan’s engine again, he passed me just before going into the tunnel, and in doing so the moron ruined both our paintjobs by scraping the right side of my car with his left side. I once again passed him at the first hairpin like in the previous lap. Whether or not he saw the hand gesture I gave him I’m not sure.
I was really close to the RGT now, at the second hairpin I ducked to the inside and made my move, he was right on top of me afterwards but couldn’t pass me heading for the final turns. I took notice that the chicane was another key area where I could extend any lead I could possibly have at the time.

Lap 4, and the C12 almost had a lead of 5 seconds now (+0’04.858 to be precise) this whole lap I took extra care of the oversteer I had to deal with. Sector by sector I chipped away at his lead, even though I still couldn’t get a clear view of him really. This lap was my fastest with a time of 1:31.866.
Going into lap 5 the C12 now had a lead of over me. However at the final turns of the lap his lead was reduced to tenths of a second, his tires were mighty worn it seemed, although mine weren’t looking that healthy either. I actually managed to squeeze under him on the last turn, and ducked into the pits just I had completed the pass. By the time we reached pit lane he was right on top of me, and even though his pit box was a few spots behind mine, he still beat me out after the (invisible) jacks dropped our cars. Enter lap 6.

I hounded the C12 until I could pass him at the second hairpin, he showed no plans of letting up as he breathed down my neck until we reached the main straight, where obviously I stood no chance and had to let him rocket by, not without tucking in behind him shortly after. Surprisingly, I could just keep his pace by drafting him.
Lap 7. Going into the first hairpin I tried the inside but I didn’t have the power on the exit to complete the pass, in fact he almost got himself a lead of a second as he pulled away through the following bends.
I closed up at the second hairpin and passed him on the inside, just barely. Once more he nabbed the lead en route to the chicane though, but I took the lead once again through the chicane. Alas, on the front straight he blew by me again, but I got in his draft to keep close. Then lap 8 was on.

I went to the outside on the right bend just after the tunnel, we banged our cars and I slid outwards taking a slight hit to the outside wall, nevertheless at the following hairpin I had the inside, and this time I made the pass stick. 👍 I had to say it was both worrisome and humorous to see the Zonda swerving from left to right in my rear view mirror, trying to get around me. I’m sure he would’ve been blasting his horn at me should the game allow such a thing.
Now, pushing hard through the important areas, I had opened up a 1.5 second lead over him by the time I got to the main straight. I could see him coming as I went across the start/finish line, but he wouldn’t be catching me anymore. All I needed was a steady drive and watch the oversteer on the important curves now. Beginning the final lap there was a gap of –0’03.325 between us.

An calm cruise got me to the final straight, and since I had a pleasant lead and my tires were worn enough, I thought “what the hell”, and pulled some ‘choku dori’ drifts on the way to the finish line in celebration. I put in a time of 16'04.801 and the Zonda C12 came across the line +0’04.980 later. Surely I wished for a closer finish with the Zonda, but I had some great fun along the way.
I would recommend the AE86 for those who disregard it as a drift car or whathaveyou. A little love, some appropriate settings and you can really have some fun with it.

Apologies if this came out a little long.

Far as I'm concerned... this was so good it could have been longer and I wouldn't have noticed! 👍 Nice job! Although now I suppose I have to go figure out what a "choku dori" drift is :lol:

phattboy

Originally posted by phattboy
Far as I'm concerned... this was so good it could have been longer and I wouldn't have noticed! 👍 Nice job! Although now I suppose I have to go figure out what a "choku dori" drift is :lol:

phattboy

I was going to add a little footnote detailing what 'choku dori' is (also called 'manji' I believe)
It's the kind of drifting you do on a straightaway by swinging the rear of the car left and right, granted you won't be following a straight line. Think of it as an extreme case of 'fish-tailing', only controlled. If you really want it to look good all you need is some decent timing on when to gas it and then let off, otherwise you'll spin or run clear off the road, or into a wall.

Glad you guys liked it.

You know, not a lot people take front-wheel drive cars into consideration anymore. With their unusual handling and sometimes underpowered engines they just don’t appeal as much. So what I did was take those characteristics and thrown them out the window, I packed my bags and caught the first plane headed for Rome. My pitch black Del-Sol would arrive 2 days later.

The Race: Arcade – Single Race – Professional
The Track: Rome Circuit II
The Weapon Of Choice: CR-X Del-Sol SiR(J)
The Competition:
  1. RUF RGT
  2. Zonda C12
  3. Griffith 500
  4. Motor Sport Elise
  5. Elise 190
    [/list=1]

Green lights, and all my opponents made me feel like I was tied to a post as they took off. Nevertheless I found my rhythm quickly and managed to get next to and pass the Elise 190 on the backstretch, he kept close behind me all over turns 4, 5 and 6. Still, by turn 7 I got rid of him. Drafting the Motor Sport Elise I passed him just before the last turn, as a consequence of my speed I nearly hit the outside wall though. Reaching the start/finish line the RGT was +0’05.165 ahead of me. I tried not to worry about his increasing lead since I still had a TVR and Zonda to pass to get to him.

Lap 2, I struggled with some understeer at the first turn and the Motor Sport Elise almost took advantage of this. Near the coliseum I was within striking distance of the Griffith, following a tighter line through turns 10 and 11 I got side-by-side with him on the small section leading to turn 12, I was on the outside however and at the turn I was squashed between him and the outside wall, he kept his spot until he bumped into the outside wall at the exit of the last turn, I swerved around him promptly enough and grabbed 3rd.

Lap 3, the splits read that the RGT had +0’07.055 of a lead over me. At the backstretch the TVR was only getting closer as he stayed in my draft. I drew the tightest apexes I could muster going through turns 4 through 7 and I did get myself some breathing room between him and me. The second split of this lap told me the RGT’s lead was that of +0’08.050, but next was the Zonda.
    Lap 4, I chased after the C12 with everything the Del-Sol could offer me. I took notice that the Zonda did graze the walls in some turns, not that it made it easier, just mildly fair.

Lap 5. By turns 7 and 8 I was a clear sight in the C12’s rear view mirror, I followed his line intently around the coliseum, at this point I played some strategy and ducked into the pits along with the RGT, the C12 went ahead. Just as I pulled into my spot the RGT was dropped from the jacks and was about to leave, had it not been for the fact that my spot was right in front of his and I blocked his exit for a few seconds he might’ve drawn away from me a considerable amount.

Lap 6, the RUF finally ‘pushed’ me out of the way and took off. I was given the go-ahead sign from my pit crew and went after him, just as I exited the pits the Elise 190 was about to take the first turn, I wouldn’t have noticed had he not nudged me halfway through the curve. I kept hard after the RUF, then tragedy struck as (in my anxiety) I bumped into the inside wall at turn 11 which then sent me slamming into the outside wall, I could only watch as the RUF drew away from me some 2.5 seconds (an estimate of mine). At this time the C12 was already in the pits, and just as I was to going to take the first turn of lap 7 the Zonda came shooting out of pit lane, smashed into me and destroyed my line, so while he drove off I shoved in 2nd gear and stormed after him. The RGT only drawing further away.

At turn 6 the C12 nicked the outside wall, I took advantage of this and got around him. Soon after he passed on the outside of turn 9, around the coliseum I sharpened my apex and barely managed to pass him on the inside again, then at the last turn he fought back and squeezed under me! Second, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, the crowds were getting their money’s worth at least.
    Lap 8, chasing the C12 was easier said than done, at any given straight his image always faded away from me, my little CR-X had the agility around corners at least. Through turns 7 and 8 I made my move, I felt some déjà vu from the previous lap as he passed me on turn 9 again, at turns 10 and 11 I once more tried the inside but even holding the wider line he could hold onto his position and fend me off.

I drafted him until the last turn where I let off the gas, he didn’t and touched the outside wall and lost some momentum, at that point I wished we could have been 1st and 2nd on the final lap, we went across the finish line side-by-side in a most dramatic manner. :D

Lap 9, the Zonda just wasn’t letting up and muscled his way past me on the inside at turn 2, at turn 7 I got under him and made the pass for good this time. What I hadn’t noticed was that all the battling I was doing with the Zonda had brought us within 2.2 seconds of the RGT. Which was great since I had but a lap and a half left to win this. Beginning lap 10 I was 2 seconds away from the RUF, then at the first split I was +0’01.203 behind him, I took turns 4, 5 and 6 like a madman and by turn 7 I was able to nab the inside, with half a lap to go I had the lead for the first time, I kept a trained eye on my rear view mirror but the RGT’s tires wouldn’t allow him to catch me it seemed.

So with a very elevated heart rate and the adrenaline still running through my veins, I crossed the finish line 1st with a time of 16’55.887, the RUF RGT and Zonda C12 finishing +0’02.073 and +0’03.028 respectively. Lap 8 was my fastest with a time of 1:37.363.

In all honesty, I had no hopes of actually winning. I was just rummaging through my garage to find some cars to pair up against the Euros of the A-class and stumbled upon the Del-Sol, I was reluctant at first but now I have a newly found respect for FF cars. At least for my CR-X. ;) I must include that the car was tuned with a racing muffler, sports computer, stage 2 NA Tune-up, port polish, and engine balancing, taking it to some 286 hp (with oil change). Where the rubber met the road were a set of T4s (medium-slicks) to help withstand the front tire wear rate. Overall, this was some great fun.

I’ve included a map with the turns numbered to make it clear for everyone where the action was taking place.

Attachments

• rome.jpg
    rome.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 120
That is a truly amazing work. The race, the cars you were racing against, and the car you were using all added together to give this write-up an amazing feel of realism and really got my blood pumping! Excellent work, Sleek Stratos!!!!!

PS - CR-X Del Sol vs. RUF RGT

Who would've thought but you? :D

There's a race car inside every economic car waiting to be awakened. ;)
I'm already planning on which car to do next. :)

In all honesty I'm more like procrastinating, I still have the Tokyo Enduro, Pro Dream Car and Formula GT Championships to do. :indiff:

Hey! Don't feel bad! I still have half the Professional League to do, as well as all but 2 endurances! :lol: I take it slow and easy. I really like stock-piling my garage more than anything else.

Well, I said I was planning on doing another car so here it is, the final anecdote of this “little guys saga” of mine probably.

The track, Laguna Seca. My car, Clio Sport Race Car, fitted with a stage 3 turbo kit bringing it to around 513 hp, with T5s. My competitors (in grid order):

Raybrig NSX JGTC(J)
Falcon XR8 Race Car
Arta NSX JGTC(J)
Castrol Mügen NSX JGTC(J)
Castrol Tom’s Supra JGTC(J)

On with it then.

Right at the first couple of turns I began to get an idea of how tough this one was going to be. The Supra sitting in 5th had found its way to 2nd when he took to the hairpin, through said hairpin and the following right-hander the Castrol NSX was unable to pull away from me, partly because I was being very cautious with my braking points and playing the throttle just right, but also the Flacon XR8 was keeping the NSX from getting the good line through the turns. At the second left turn of the course I understeered pretty badly. One thing I did find out about my Clio was that the drawing of a proper line was essential pretty much throughout the whole course, if I was to keep within reach of the NSXs, the only threatening competition really.

The XR8, Castrol NSX and me all barreled down the corkscrew, everyone getting by safely; down the steep left-hander afterwards I would’ve tried any line that was feasible to make a pass, but the Falcon was just too good at getting in the way it seemed. The NSX had rid himself of the Falcon by the second-last turn, I could’ve been able to get a run on the XR8 after the last turn, but he was much smoother with his precious TCS and ASM, I didn’t have such commodities. So beginning lap 2 I was just as I had started, 6th. Nevertheless I grabbed the inside at the hairpin and finally left the pesky XR8 in the dust, not without leaving a dent on his left door. I understeered! It wasn’t on purpose!

I tried taking the 4th turn flat out, consequently I went off the track at the exit of said turn, fortunately the Falcon wasn’t all that close that he could’ve passed me, but he was approaching and through the 6th turn (fast left bend) and uphill to the corkscrew I could see his image grow larger on my rear view mirror. Even though I wasn’t entirely smooth through the corkscrew I drew away from him. At the start of lap 3 the split between the Raybrig NSX and me was +0’03.749. Doing my own “traction control” I rounded the hairpin as neatly as possible, the same at the right turn afterwards. My Renault team in the pits clapped and watched the monitors eagerly as I managed to pass the Castrol NSX on the 4th turn.

Completing lap 3 I was glad to see the splits between the Raybrig and me hadn’t grown. The NSX behind me wasn’t relenting though, keeping within a foot from me down the front stretch. I stopped worrying about the ‘Castrol’ in my rear view mirror and decided to concentrate on the ‘Arta’ in front of me. All the way throughout lap 4 I did nothing but chase him trying to close up the gap of about 1.5 seconds that was between us. Then on lap 5 I got the draft behind him going up to the corkscrew, and in one big gulp I chugged both the NSX and the Castrol Supra at the infamous turn. I was a mean Clio. :cool:

The Supra went in for tires, the NSXs and me could go around one more time. At the start of Lap 6 the Raybrig NSX had a lead of just less than 3 seconds. By the time we got around to the entrance of pit lane I had taken away about 4 tenths. So as the Raybrig pit crew was putting on the new tires, I pulled into my box just ahead of theirs. The Raybrig crew was quite done servicing the NSX behind me however as he pulled out he couldn’t manage to get around me that easily, put simply he got stuck behind me. Not even a second after he finally got around me I was dropped from the jacks and was on my way. The Supra came around just before the Arta made its way out of the pits.

After a few turns I couldn’t help but notice the Raybrig was awfully quick, and the Supra behind me was starting to close up. In fact by the second left-hander the Toyota dove for the inside, he went a bit too wide though and I could do a ‘double pass’ without much hassle taking his inside. Then it hit me, the tires. The Clio was unable to keep the pace and grip of the JGTC cars on cold tires. I raced helpless fending off the Supra and Arta behind me waiting for my tires to get some heat. At lap 8 my Clio was running at its best form, I went chasing the Raybirg like my life depended on it, nearly locking up as I braked hard going into turns and running over rumble strips sending me on 2 wheels for brief moments.

On lap 9 I was within a second of the Raybrig. At the corkscrew I tried my luck down the inside but the NSX cut me off, I was all over him going downhill, at the left bend that quickly followed he couldn’t deny me the inside anymore. I could not pull away from him though. Beginning the final lap he was just under half a second behind me. I took care of my apexes and was extremely gentle with the throttle all over the first 5 turns, yet the Raybrig remained close behind me, very close in fact.
I could breathe a little easier after the corkscrew when I put a few tenths between us. At the last turn he drew a bit near but not enough for him to challenge me down the final stretch. I took victory with a time of 13’44.260.
The Raybrig came across second +0’00.646 later.
Finally it was the Arta NSX in 3rd carrying a gap of +0’01.323.
My best lap was lap 8 (1:18.905)

This was actually a rematch, I once before tried my luck with the Clio at Laguna Seca against the JGTC crew and it didn’t go so well, the NSXs and Supras could really hug the road while the wheelbase of the Clio doesn't allow such excellent handling, but it left me wondering.
I guess it was possible after all.

EDIT: Added my best lap time which I had forgotten, and changed the font.

I really like your write ups. Good job on the win. I still dont have the racing skill to do this yet but i'll get it eventually and i might actually get some entertaining races. Once again Good Job

Originally posted by jamxx
PS - CR-X Del Sol vs. RUF RGT

Who would've thought but you? :D
Boombexus has beaten the GT One racecar in an arcade normal race at Seattle...

...using an Integra TR.

No, it was Boom.

PS - Please make your font bigger when using Times. Thanks.

Couldn't you just up the font size of your browser?

Edit: Ahh, just changed the size back to normal, it actually looks like times now.

I'm still sure Famine also did it with ITR.

Well done, I like your write ups, You should do another likttle guy tghat could race, just one last one for the fans;)

I've been fooling around with the 'Pitz', and I still have to check (and setup) my New Beetle Cup car, I'll see what happens with those. The tough part is finding a good track, one on which I haven't raced all that much. I have to say, I grow anxious to get GT4 and race on the pile of tracks it'll bring.

Beating the GT-One with an Integra, nice work Boombexus (and Famine?) Now I wish I hadn't sold my ITR. Maybe I'll get another one sometime.

Been awhile since I checked back in here... This just keeps getting better and better! Nice premise and nice work! Keep it up!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Pitz! I started this time through with the Vitz and with the vow to drive it as far as I could. I have found several places where there were some pretty serious challenges... some just a bit much.

phattboy

Maybe I should have let this thread alone, well, too late to take it back now.
So, nearly 6 months later, I can finally show up with the true last write-up of this series, to whom it may concern anyway.

The track was Trial Mountain, and the competition was as follows:

-Zonda C12
-RUF RGT
-Motor Sport Elise
-Elise 190
-ZZ-S(J)

My ride of course, was none other than “ye olde Pitz”. For there is surely nothing more beautiful in the world than a Japanese econo-box chasing over a ton of Italian muscle.
I’ll see if I can keep this short (Ha! Get it? The ‘Pitz’, short… er, never mind then)

By the first corner the ZZ-S was already in my rear view mirror. Through the first tunnel I got around the Motor Sport Elise on the inside. Three turns later the Elise 190 smashed into the cliff outside and rejoined, right front of me, only I was going like 50 mph faster so I bumped (more like crashed) into his backside, my momentum was gone and so was my position as the Motor Sport Elise went around the 190 and me.

Down the backstretch after the last tunnel I drafted the Elisesesess and went around both of them at once before getting to the left-hander at the end of the straightaway. The RGT was barely in sight, and the Zonda had about 5 seconds on me. Attacking the chicane near the end a bit too hard, I bit the crest on the right side and the car went airborne, I’m still wondering how I didn’t end up plastered like a cheap tortilla on the outside wall of the front straight.

Lap 2, the RGT was in my sights, the ‘Pitz’ felt awfully slower on the straight parts but I gradually reeled him in. All the while the C12 was still enjoying a 4.5+ second lead over me.

By the third lap I was close enough to draft the RUF on the backstretch, by the smallest of margins though, I could only maintain his speed, I wasn’t gaining on him. I could on the turns though. On the penultimate turn (that tight left-hander before the chicane) I tried the inside, a premature move, I got right next to him but I didn’t have enough pick up to go side-by-side with him, he was still (just) ahead of me when we went through the chicane. I for one didn’t lift as we went tore through there.

Enter lap 4. Breathing down his neck, we were mere hundredths of a second apart across the start/finish line, then on one of the most daring moves of the entire race (and believe me, there were a few of them) I swung around the outside of the first turn and passed him at a decent 125 mph. Not bad for the little ‘Pitzy’. Of course, not having lifted off one bit meant that when I took the following turn I was too fast and couldn’t start a good apex for the bend, the weight transfer of the car was extreme and the tires squealed as the car went slightly sideways. Personally, I was having a blast.

The Zonda was 3 seconds in front of me now; but we were in need of some fresh tires. I followed the C12 in the pits, and the RGT followed me. Lap 5. Exiting pit lane, the C12 drove off into the distance, I heard a high-revving engine closing in as I was coming out, I glanced quickly in my mirror and saw nothing.

I hate the exit of these pits by the way.

The engine sound belonged to the Motor Sport Elise, which went careening around the first turn briefly taking 2nd place from me. His tires were fading badly and by the second tunnel I was in front of him and looking for anything that looked like a Zonda.
I wasn’t sure, but the Pitz seemed much slower than the C12 on cold tires

On lap 6 I could get some good glimpses of him. The splits remained between 2.7 and 3 seconds.

By the seventh lap I was cutting the splits to around 1.5 seconds, and starting to go down the backstretch I just managed to get in his draft, much like with the RGT before though I could not gain any ground. Pressing (and I mean pressing) hard through the remaining corners of the lap I was able to get up nice and close. Real close.

Across the start/finish line to begin lap 8, the margin was +0’00.287; without hesitation I lunged to the inside of the first turn. Through the next small right bend the ‘Pitz’ went sideways again ‘cause of the sudden weight transfer, the Zonda right next to me. If I didn’t know any better I’d say the AI was finding this pretty amusing and didn’t want to ruin it, because it never attempted to make contact with me as it usually does.
Somehow, carrying more momentum or I don’t know how, I completed the pass before reaching the tunnel. I got myself somewhat of a lead before going down the backstretch, so he couldn’t catch me there. At any rate, we needed our last set of tires.

The ninth lap was on as we shot out of pit lane. I was not going anywhere, the C12 was a clear image in my rear view mirror. By now I was sure, I was in deep trouble with cold tires. I kept the tightest lines possible through all turns until we got to the last tunnel, as I expected he blew by me down the back straightaway. I hit the brakes later than he did going into the left-hander that followed immediately, ending up less than an inch short of smacking into his rear end. Nevertheless he could pull away quite easily. Through the chicane I pressed on the accelerator (um, X button that is) harder still. In contrast, the Zonda would apparently lift just a pinch.

The white flag flew and (this is what you wanted to read) +0’00.541 was the gap. I was gaining on him, and the first three turns were absolute madness. I cut the second bend as sharp as possible, nearly peeking on the inside of the Zonda, in a flicker of a moment I steered hard to the left to take the inside on the following left bend and made the pass (1st) smoke spewing out of my tires, the weight transfer was again so huge the car got sideways one more time, on the exit of this turn the centrifugal force was so enormous it sent me off into the grass.

Going into the first tunnel the Zonda had the inside line seized and made the pass (2nd) Down the small hill and entering the following turn, the tight and blind right-hander, he didn’t give the slightest bit of room on the inside, so around the outside it was for me and to my surprise I actually passed him (1st)
The C12 had cut the corner so much it bumped into the inside cliff slightly. I held the lead until we got to the back straightaway; again he ran by me (2nd) I stuck with him, decided to take the inside on the long left turn at the end of the straight. I did, just as he was shutting the door on me! He left some gray paint on my door and I left some pink on his, but I got the position. (1st)

There was nothing between us as we exited the turn, until we reached the next corner, the right-hander where the track started to go downhill. The Zonda understeered, badly, and went way to the outside into the dirt wall that waited there. It looked certain that I had won it as he fell more than a second behind, just one more turn and then the chicane. On the way down to said chicane he was able to close up, but now it was only the left and the right and on to meet the checkered flag, the C12 finishing behind by -0’00.953.
My total time: 16’36.241.

Upon further review (after watching the replay) the Zonda for some reason stupidly stepped on the gas way more than necessary on that right-hander where he fell back so much. It disappointed me in a way, but hell, I fought for it.

For the record, the ‘Pitz’ had the port polish and engine balancing done, and it also had a stage 2 turbo kit. With some clean oil, it all rounded out to 257 hp. The tires were T5's.
Of course, it also had all the transmission parts, those that are available for it anyway, racing suspension and sports brakes. Also, a stage 2 weight reduction. For some reason, the 3rd stage wasn’t done on it.

And so, it ends. The moral of this thread? Uh… eat your veggies? I don’t know, I don’t think it needs a moral. Hope you all liked it anyway.

Excellent work! Trial Mountain is no easy track in a FWD car, especially against luminaries like that. Nice racing and nice writeup!

Back