- 734

- Manchester
- stiggygonzalez
Hi,I'm setting up a racing league.
Haven't got time to race during the week?
Join S.W.I.R.L.
Rules: FIA/F1 rules only,so keep it clean and if you've 'left the door open' don't close it when someone is outbreaking you.(feel free to ask further Q/A)
Format:
Races will take place every saturday between noon and 1pm GMT.(unless cancelled or postponed)
Players can have 5 minute practice before every race and I'll give a heads-up before every race start.
PP will range from 500-700,Race cars road cars,RM's,one-make and shuffle racing included,tuning is also allowed.
Accidents/Crashes:
If you have been subject to a crash/collision that has ruined your race,please let me know.
Please don't verbally attack someone by swearing or moaning.
If someone continuously causes trouble by racing dirty/crashing or anything of that nature.They'll be warned twice and third time,they'll be kicked,three strikes and your out.
I hope you understand my league and rules,if not,feel free to ask me any questions.
Haven't got time to race during the week?
Join S.W.I.R.L.
Rules: FIA/F1 rules only,so keep it clean and if you've 'left the door open' don't close it when someone is outbreaking you.(feel free to ask further Q/A)
Format:
Races will take place every saturday between noon and 1pm GMT.(unless cancelled or postponed)
Players can have 5 minute practice before every race and I'll give a heads-up before every race start.
PP will range from 500-700,Race cars road cars,RM's,one-make and shuffle racing included,tuning is also allowed.
Accidents/Crashes:
If you have been subject to a crash/collision that has ruined your race,please let me know.
Please don't verbally attack someone by swearing or moaning.
If someone continuously causes trouble by racing dirty/crashing or anything of that nature.They'll be warned twice and third time,they'll be kicked,three strikes and your out.
I hope you understand my league and rules,if not,feel free to ask me any questions.