Stig's Black Cousin's(un-abbreviated) Gallery RESURRECTION: 450 - 550pp Street only

BEMBEMBOWBOW
Finally stole some time to set up my own gallery. Hope you like, feel free to add comments.:)

Ima start with some oldies but goodies..

More to come! Stay Tuned!!

lol I think I just came up with a new sig..

Last edited:
close up of the front RX-7 is very nice / clean pic, just seems to have that "little something" that grabs your eye 👍

p.s spice lime evo looks rather smart eh ;)

Plain and Simple

Pics of my simple G35. Its a tribute to my mom's old G35 sedan of the same year. The blue rims are representative of the blue neon lights she had a friend and I install. :boggled:

suzukacircuiteastcoursec.jpg

suzukacircuiteastcourser.jpg

suzukacircuiteastcoursep.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also, as a part of my Standards and Practices feature, I want to take some of the worst looking Standards and attempt to make the look...ahem good.

First culprit: The Ford Mustang Cobra R.

I swear this thing is made out of 32 polys. My idea is maybe with the help of some filters we can get this bum looking decent.

Lets try some filtering and poor lighting.

No.

What about some good ol fashioned Top Gear cool filter, some motion blur and a aggressive looking burnout?

Still cheap looking. Like if you ran into a wall, bunches of red and white triangles would sprinkle all over the place.

Ok, flat out through the tires. Whats cooler looking than that?

Ok, who put the Forza shot in my GT5 album?

After long studies, hundreds of camera tricks and a 12 pack of Corona, I believe I found the best way to make this car look....good.

Smashing!

Hey, nice shots mate :) Glad to see I'm not alone in attempting to make Standards look good :)

If you've got time, check out my update!

Have you ever met or knew a chick that was so pretty, even when she was raging mad she was still attractive? In fact, she was actually sexier when she was angry? No matter how hard she tried to look mean and unapproachable, all she would do is attract more attention?

Oh your sexy when you angry..

That. Skyline. Amazing Picture and car setup.
I also found the Tutorial on the Cobra hillarious. I loved that car in GT4 and it looked good (still does, i went back to GT4 for a day) But alas. They make it uglier than a Geo metro.

I hear ya on the sexy angry girls man, somethin about a hot angry lady can drive you crazy. That wallpaper is something else...angry elegance I think. Nice stuff!

450 - 550pp Street only Pt. I

Introduction: What I'm going for in this next series of uploads is a magazine style of photos. I try to get the action shots to look more like traffic shots, rather than track shots. I hope you enjoy!:)

Feedback would definitely be appreciated!

1991 Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione

Engine Modifications
Engine: ECU upgrade w/ Stage 2 Engine Tuning
Intake: Sport Class Intake Manifold w/ Race spec. Air Filter
Exhaust: High Flow Headers to Cat. w/ Sport Muffler
Turbo: #3 High RPM Range

All parts custom forged by PD Racing Concepts

Suspension
Koni fully adjustable shocks, Sparco chassis strengthening bars*

Wheels and Tires
17" Rays TE37(Sprayed)
Michelin Pilot Sport 205/40-17*

Exterior
Custom carbon-fiber hood, custom carbon-fiber side skirts, carbon-fiber EVO roof spoiler by PD Racing Concepts. Sepang Bronze paint sprayed by GT Auto.

*All real part references are from Modified Magazine's 1990 Lancia Delta Integrale 16v - All Hail, Sir Lancia Feature

Back