Still cannot connect. It's been two days.

• Thread starter Bismud
  • 2 comments
Canada
Canada
I just bought the game last week and was loving everything until now. Two whole days I haven't been able to connect to save my progress. I cannot shut down the PS4, I cannot play another game. My only option is keeping GT open until it works.

Am I really the only one? Tried a different internet connection, still doesn't work.

I am in Toronto.

I just bought the game last week and was loving everything until now. Two whole days I haven't been able to connect to save my progress. I cannot shut down the PS4, I cannot play another game. My only option is keeping GT open until it works.

Am I really the only one? Tried a different internet connection, still doesn't work.

I am in Toronto.
Was there a server maintenance during the time you were playing? If not, disregard my experience below and maybe someone else can help.

I've been unable to reconnect to the server before if I kept playing through a maintenance period. I had to just bite the bullet and shut down anyway. Hopefully this is not the case for you but it seems eerily similar to what happened to me.

Last edited:

I am in Toronto.

According to the official Gran Turismo site, the connection issues should've been solved by now:

The Gran Turismo Sport online services' issues experienced from 21 March due to the
increased number of concurrent connections to the game servers have now been resolved.

We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

But, as pointed out by @FPV MIC above, I don't think it will let you save your progress - GTS deals with off-line progress quite heavy-handedly.

Back