- 12
- SharoFFenstein
- SharoFF
Hi people ^^
Am I the only one who still can't connect to the online world even though I have the 1.3 version installed???... Always have to wait like 10 minuttes to get in to the main game profile, because every time it must go through the message:
"a connection to server could not be established" 3 times... So damn ****ing annoying!
Somenthing tells me, that it's becuase I bought the game from UK, although I come from Denmark, but they are both PAL versions, so I hope I'm wrong! GT5 is my only game I can't play online in :S Freaks me out!
The good thing about it, is that it prevents me from cheating, by abusing the bday trick to get some of those 20 million cars
, for the classic races, but anyways! Want to play online FFS! ^^,
Am I the only one who still can't connect to the online world even though I have the 1.3 version installed???... Always have to wait like 10 minuttes to get in to the main game profile, because every time it must go through the message:
"a connection to server could not be established" 3 times... So damn ****ing annoying!
Somenthing tells me, that it's becuase I bought the game from UK, although I come from Denmark, but they are both PAL versions, so I hope I'm wrong! GT5 is my only game I can't play online in :S Freaks me out!
The good thing about it, is that it prevents me from cheating, by abusing the bday trick to get some of those 20 million cars