Still having online problems?

  • Thread starter Thread starter riverfiver
  • 15 comments
  • 889 views
Messages
232
Slovenia
sLOVEnia
Messages
Dr-Driftman
I get mesiges that Im BLOCKED to enter a room
disconected from lobby every day same mesig
WWWWWAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAPPPPPPPP
fix it _________
 
The host blocked you. You will not be able to join any room hosted by that person.
 
he is my friend and he was alone in room he did not blocked me
after same time he was diconected from his room
every day there are same problems withe lobby or server or same thing
what is going ON????
dont get it
 
You got just bad connection that's all..
Or maybe he don't want be friend with you anymore :lol:
 
I have very good con. to internet

and I play just GT5
where is the problem?

I get diconected every day and dont have lag
I make a room for 2min and get diconected
after that its ok then after 4h same story we race online Im first and I get disconected

JK83
You got just bad connection that's all..
Or maybe he don't want be friend with you anymore :lol:

myb but I dont think sow
will see later on:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have very good con. to internet

and I play just GT5
where is the problem?

I get diconected every day and dont have lag
I make a room for 2min and get diconected
after that its ok then after 4h same story we race online Im first and I get disconected



myb but I dont think sow
will see later on:)

Same thing here. At first I thought it was my connection, but I´ve never had issues before.
I was absent from the game and online playing for 2 months and returnet last week and I´m getting several connection issues.:grumpy:

Last night at first I´ve got disconnected for several times, then I´ve entered a room full of brazilian guys (my country) with a very good connection.
After playing for about 1 hour during a race I saw players leaving the room during the race and then I got disconnected. I´ve talked to the guys later and actually they got disconnected also.

In my oppinion the online lobbies are still experiencing connection issues...:scared:
 
Have yall updated the PS3 to v.4.31?
 
You will not get a usefull answer here, I have problems with connection also and I been trying everything and nothing help's, and I have 60Mbit up and down and NAT 2 connection.
Connection problem's is better now after some updates of GT5, but it's still a big problem for many of us.
Usualy the people that answer on thred's like this don't have this problem's so they don't know what they talk about.

If someone EVER find a answer to the connection problems on GT5 it will be the most valuable thread on all of GTPlanet if you ask me.

Good luck, send me a message if you ever get a useful tip 💡
 
Do you use a wireless connection or a cable? If you're wireless, try using a cable instead, that improved my situation a lot. I still have black screen errors sometimes, and the occasional disconnection issue, but most of the time it works great.
 
Do you use a wireless connection or a cable? If you're wireless, try using a cable instead, that improved my situation a lot. I still have black screen errors sometimes, and the occasional disconnection issue, but most of the time it works great.

Yes I use cable.
But it help's to try reconnect the room you try to connect to, sometimes I must try up to 10 times before I come in the room but sometimes that not help either :crazy:
 
Wireless or not, cache emptied or not, starting everyone in the pits or not, it really makes no difference. 👎:grumpy:

I also believe that if someone had a real answer for all of the disconnect issues and black screens it would be the best thread in this forum by far!!:)
 
I get mesiges that Im BLOCKED to enter a room
disconected from lobby every day same mesig
WWWWWAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAPPPPPPPP
fix it _________

If you ever get a message saying you're blocked, it means that the host blocked/kicked you from that room! It's fact! It will tell you that you've been disconnected if it's due to server/connection issues, so in this case, you were blocked/kicked and not issues with connection.

You will not get a usefull answer here, I have problems with connection also and I been trying everything and nothing help's, and I have 60Mbit up and down and NAT 2 connection.
Connection problem's is better now after some updates of GT5, but it's still a big problem for many of us.
Usualy the people that answer on thred's like this don't have this problem's so they don't know what they talk about.

If someone EVER find a answer to the connection problems on GT5 it will be the most valuable thread on all of GTPlanet if you ask me.

Good luck, send me a message if you ever get a useful tip 💡

The main problem with diagnosing "server" issues and "connection" problems is that everyone has different modes of connectivity. Some use DSL, some use Cable, there's a big difference (DSL being more reliable IMO). Unless people start giving more information on how they are connected, including ISP, no one will ever get clear answers. A vague question/comment gets a vague answer! Maybe someone should start a "How do YOU connect to GT5 online?", that could help.

For me, I use Fiber Optics DSL (Bell Fibe) with a 25MB connection, I'm wireless on a shared router (wife and I), I get no issues whatsover, I got disconnected once or twice (in months span) due to host's connection.
 
riverfiver
I get mesiges that Im BLOCKED to enter a room
disconected from lobby every day same mesig
WWWWWAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAPPPPPPPP
fix it _________

Either the host has you on his block list or kicked you out of the room you were trying to enter
 
Back