Still playing? Still looking for cars?

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 22 comments
Australia
Gold Coast
drbrg
Silv3rEy3d
I realize there mightn't be anyone left who still needs anything in Forza 4, but if you do, let me know. Didn't have Gold on the Xbox 360 for quite some time, but Gold on the Xbox One means Gold on the 360, so I am able to send out some cars if there is still a need.

I realize there mightn't be anyone left who still needs anything in Forza 4, but if you do, let me know. Didn't have Gold on the Xbox 360 for quite some time, but Gold on the Xbox One means Gold on the 360, so I am able to send out some cars if there is still a need.
Yes please, I still play and need a few cars please.

Any of these would me a massive help. XBL ID: symo63

Ferrari 1957 250 California
Ferrari 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
Ford 2011 #9 SP Tools Racing FG Falcon
Ford 2011 #4 IRWIN Racing FG Falcon
Holden 2011 #33 Fujitsu Racing GRM Commodore VE
Holden 2011 #88 TeamVodafone Commodore VE

Awesome. Thanks so much mate. Can't wait to go home tonight and check them out.

Hope you found your pressies!! :)

Anyone else still looking for FM4 cars? Just send me a FR and let me know what you'd like. 👍

Was less of a thing of what I have left and more of a thing of what people needed/wanted, but I'm not on FM4 anymore. If there's something particular you're looking for, I may be able to hop on one day and send it over.

Toyota GTONE race car ? my tag is Hackres United
I want to change my tag, but I think it will now cost me Microsoft points

Anyone still playing forza 4, I do here and there I need to tick all races off HAHAHAHA I’ve only had limited edition since day one lol :(:(:). Great game still.

Back