Still too offensive?

Switzerland
Switzerland
What do you think?
I was banned from Gran Turismo for 7 days. (For adult or sexual content) Someone probably didn't like one of my bumper stickers.

Bumpers_notOKAY.png

My stickers are meant to be fun and make people smile and not offend anyone, I thought that was clear from the way they look. And yes, I know it's childish and silly, I admit. But it makes it fun for me to play racing games, design my stickers, stick them on the back of the car and drive around with them. The old bumper stickers had been uploaded to Gran Turismo for over a year and got a few likes, so I was very surprised to be banned for them. Anyway, enough with the rant.

These are the revised, toned down stickers, are they still too offensive?
Can I dare to put the butt man back on? (I'm a bit attached to him, but I think I'd better do without it...) Bumper Humper is probably too hot (but that would be something PD could fix...)

Oh, I hope I'm allowed to ask that here. Thanks anyway.

Bumpers_OKAY.png

Last edited:
I'm not even sure why you're surprised.

"Lig ma ballz", and the mention of "idiot" is pretty insensitive. Mothertruckers and Pitch is also in the grey area, I reckon. Those two are an obvious way of making your way around the hinted words.

Earned ban.

Last edited:
Yes, I know and accept it. Playing with fire, gray area, take it with a grain of salt. But as I said, it was obvious to me that it wasn't maliciously offensive, the way the stickers look.

But the important question is are the new ones OK?

Latest Posts

Back