Still Wonderful

• Thread starter Pearl Jam
  • 12 comments
Wales
Wales
Neil Pearl Jam
NEILPEARLJAM
after spending the last few months on GT Sport I’ve realised that this game is still superb..been playing it again these last few days and to be honest, it felt like I was cheating on my wife by playing GT, still has the greatest tracks of any racing game ever, pick up and play simplicity, weather effects that are still stunning after all this time, challenges every day ( club and Solo) yeah the multiplayer is anarchy but it’s still fun, I’m realising now why I played it every single day for 2 years solid.. it’s good to be back :bowdown::cheers:

Hey guys,

I too took a huge break from Drive Club. I just jumped on line for the 1st time ever with GTS. Last night I dusted off the old Drive Club and am about to give it a go again lol. Don't even remember what to expect :confused:

Indeed so should I now I have a functioning wheel again.

That weather, the rain and thunder and wiper blades going... yeah man going to uodate it and have a go, I did play it constqnt from release then I dont know why I stopped.
I stopped playing a few months ago, but just got my first wheel. So I've been trying it out on every game I still have installed. Driveclub has this amazing sense of speed that's missing in games more geared towards simulation.

Welcome back! It frankly makes me a little sad to see how something as abysmal as GT Sport pulled away so many of the people who frequented Driveclub. Familiar names in challenges are no longer the norm when I play it.
People move on, even with the variety offered in Driveclub, new games will draw players away simply because they're new. I know I needed to catch up with a few games since DC took all of my time. It's good to come back and I think the true measure of how appreciated it is will come after another few years.

I also thought I would dust off the game once again (I keep dipping in to it every few weeks) and had a few quick TT's and Arcade Races but spent longer than I thought in the game! Once you get used to the handling and 30FPS again it is still an amazing fast 'One more go' addictive game.

It still has the best selection of cars to pick up and play and the rain effects are on another level as others have said!...It beats all the new releases this year for rain effects. The photo mode still holds up well, shadows need to be a touch darker on the road but I took this one this week and although not designed for the 4K Pro it still stands its own against the recent GTSport, Pcars2 and Forza Photo modes :)

Edited slightly(Contrast&Highlights for darker shadows)

I also thought I would dust off the game once again (I keep dipping in to it every few weeks) and had a few quick TT's and Arcade Races but spent longer than I thought in the game! Once you get used to the handling and 30FPS again it is still an amazing fast 'One more go' addictive game.

It still has the best selection of cars to pick up and play and the rain effects are on another level as others have said!...It beats all the new releases this year for rain effects. The photo mode still holds up well, shadows need to be a touch darker on the road but I took this one this week and although not designed for the 4K Pro it still stands its own against the recent GTSport, Pcars2 and Forza Photo modes :)

Edited slightly(Contrast&Highlights for darker shadows)
so beautiful Torque!! :bowdown::drool::bowdown::drool:

Back