Stock Car Association of North America | Race Day Poll

What is your best night?


  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadwicksracing

SCANA Creator
Premium
Messages
1,614
United States
South Florida,
Messages
Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid
Interested Members. Please Vote for your best night to race 100 Lap races.

If you do not know what SCANA is, please visit http://gt5-scana.net to find out.

At the end, I will pick a day that best suites out needs..
 
Last edited:
Sunday nights for me, I can't always do saturday nights (sometimes can't be on in time for the start), and weekdays are when most people will have work or school. Friday would be the best day if we didn't have FND.
 
Saturday or Sunday then count me in for SCANA definitely.

EDIT: That is Saturday morning or night even Sunday morning my time, don't want to be missing NASCAR Sunday night.
 
Last edited:
Saturday, for me. Or Sunday since football is winding down.
 
Sat unless UFC is on that weekend.
 
I Need more votes from members
 
Here's one! Saturday any time. Don't mind our current fri timeslot either, because I have to leave work early to make it home by 4:30 :)
 
I can only race on certain weekends, but am usually available all weekdays after 7 EST.
 
Here's one! Saturday any time. Don't mind our current fri timeslot either, because I have to leave work early to make it home by 4:30 :)
This isnt for FND stang this is for SCANA which currently runs in tuesday nights
 
50% of you say Saturday nights. Then we will run saturday night now on.
 
:) this makes me happy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back