Stock Cars - Online Real Track Day/Fun Clean Races BMI typeFinished 

• Thread starter bluesix
  • 10 comments
Canada
Vancouver, BC/Jakarta, Indonesia
Remy_K/Jkatianda
Hi,

I'm opening a lobby for people interested in Real Track day and/or fun short Clean races. The type of race would mostly influenced by Best-Motoring type of race. So the more varieties of cars, the better and more enjoyable the race will be.

Driving erratically/drifting around will get you kicked out of the room.

PP limit will be shuffled between 375 - 600 and tracks will be changed by vote.

See you guys there!

Room Closed

Last edited:
If you do host these rooms again please add me on PSN aj_thecaveman. I love stock racing.

BTW you had me at best motoring :) 5 LAPS BATTTTTLLLEEEE!!!

Awesome! will update the thread when i open these kind of room again in the near future.

Btw it is encouraged to buy different type of cars beforehand, so the race won't get boring with the same cars over and over again. Yes a different of 5 PP matters but more importantly, varieties means more interesting and fun races. As long as we all can have a good, close, and clean battles, everyone is a winner already.

ill be checking frequently to find the lobby #, i enjoy some stock racing very much as well, trying to put some miles on the new M4 coupe' 2014

I'm interested, I only race stock cars of that exactly range of PP, please add me!

PSN: llFERll <---"ll" are lower case "L"

Great to see some interest on the lobby 👍

OP updated with new room number for today

PS: i increased pp limit to about 600 so we can have a fun supercar battles

ill drive anything, at the moment i have over 700 miles on my M4 and still trying to break the car before my endurance race, some super car battles will be fun, i can't really hold onto the race cars with their strong aeryodynamics because im running with a controller, no driving wheel, but the analog lets me keep up with in a few seconds so either way ill have fun. can't wait to see the next lobby number open, add me TEAMworkPLEASE PSN

Great to see some interest on the lobby 👍

OP updated with new room number for today

PS: i increased pp limit to about 600 so we can have a fun supercar battles
I also have a stock room open a lot but I prefer to not be in control of everything lol,add me on psn if you want and I'll join up whenever I'm on,psn is same as gtp name but no capitals.

Been away for awhile, opening up a room soon.

CLOSED

Last edited:
Open another room for tonight! Join if you please

Edit: closed

Last edited:
Back