Stock cars...

United States
Vermont
ZeKillaOfDoom
Firstly, I am one that likes to drive cars stock... To see how the original designer meant it to be... Secondly, I do upgrade cars for racing purposes...

I was wondering if all cars came with all setting set on 'stock' in the upgrade menu... The reason I ask, is because I am putting some of my cars back to stock, and my Agera (that I don't remember upgrading) has almost all of its parts set on race...

Anyone know if this is the way it comes stock, or did I just mess up and upgrade it?

I really don't want to buy another one. :P

Thanks for any help!!

Your Agera must be a Driver Level gift car. The game automatically upgrades all of those for some reason. You can always return everything to stock, even the weight reduction option. 👍

As I recall there's a quick option in the upgrade shop for this.

Your Agera must be a Driver Level gift car. The game automatically upgrades all of those for some reason. You can always return everything to stock, even the weight reduction option. 👍

As I recall there's a quick option in the upgrade shop for this.

Press start while in the upgrade tuning menu and it should have a reset to default option.

You're not the only one liking stock cars. When I host an online race I usually set it to stock. That also pushes people to use their skills to drive the car how it is meant to be driven :D And somehow I like races much more like that. Fujimi is perfect with a B or lower classed car!

Latest Posts

Back