Stock Corvette ZR1 @ Nurburgring Nordschleife - 7:21:369

Messages
54
unmodded, abs=1 otherwise all assists off, Driving Force Pro, but i used sports soft tires...i know you guys look down on that but oh well, i had fun. what do you think? a decent lap time? Suggestions for improving my technique?

 
I was just gonna go for your time until I saw the tyres you used! And NO I dont look down on that, having fun is the major priority on games! Im mostly a drifter on gt5 and nurburgring is the 1st (&only) track I started to love gripping! Aint it great to hotlap stock supercars there ?!

About your video, you got a fairly good lap, just work on your speeds on corners depending on the tyres you use every time, &try to bring the max out of the grip they can give you

Just keep on practising if you like the track, I started learning The Ring's layout when gt5 was out and those AMG Challenges on special events brought the interest! So you can say Im new on the track &still improving so good luck to you too!

My time on nurburgring with the stock ZR1 is 7:23.xxx
-sports hard tyres
-assists off , abs -1

One of the hardest BUT MOST FUN car to handle on nurburgring on those tyres!!
 
Sports Soft isn't looked down. Racing Soft is looked down on. But I don't give a damn, I use them anyways =P Nice lap too, have yet to run it myself =P
 
off to the races ill post time when done.. nice vid.
 
Yep I'm gonna go try this out too. The ZR1 is one of my favorite cars to drive in GT5.
 
Ok, first lap: 7:02.396.

I'm gonna keep trying as I'm sure I can get it under 7' :)

Stock ZR1/Sport Soft/G27 using clutch and shifter.

And yeah, I dug up an old thread. But I figured with the release of the new C7 proto, some old Vette models should get some love!
 
Last edited:
Back