stock Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grease
  • 3 comments
  • 537 views
Messages
13
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
Greasepalms
Looking for someone willing to trade a stock gt-r gt academy version (prize car from golding S license)

I do have this car but its slightly modified and I'd like a bone stock version of it.

If you could trade stock for tuned I'd be very thankful, if not then I can arrange another car for trade.
 
Last edited:
u have any of these STOCK?

- Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03
- MG TF160 '03
- Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79
- Peugeot 307 XSi '04
- Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
- Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88

I'll trade you 0/0/0 for any of above.
 
I have a stock one, I never found any reason to use it, add me.
 
u have any of these STOCK?

- Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03
- MG TF160 '03
- Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79
- Peugeot 307 XSi '04
- Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
- Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88

I'll trade you 0/0/0 for any of above.

Yes I do have that Nissan Bluebird, straight out of the UCD.
Add me and I'll send it over.
PSN: Greasepalms
 
Back