Stock small cars on small tracks with correct tires

France
Dijon, France
URBANCOCKPIT-1
I would like to know if anyone of you are interested in this kind of same car races.

It will be mostly with small stock road cars, starting with the Clio RS for a 5 laps race on small real tracks, with confort soft or sport hard tires, no aids except ABS. The other one I like is the Ferrari GTB4, that could be the alternative. And we could choose other small cars as your preferences...

I'm not trying to win, only to have clean races with gentleman drivers. I tried on Brands hatch, that was very very fun, we all had a hard time to take some distance, stayed very close...

So if you are interested, leave your PSN ID in this thread, I'll send you an invitation everytime I will start a dedicaced room... usually in the middle of the afternoon or around 8PM = 20h00 Greenwich time.

So who's in ?

I'd be up for it. I like the concept of small cars and comfort tyres. It makes the margin for error quite low and a bit more exciting.

my PSNID is doc-shipman, but I will message my friend (not a GTP user) and see if he is also interested

Latest Posts

Back