Stockpile

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 4 comments
  • 903 views
Messages
402
Messages
crossup125
now that money is no issue for many(at least till tomorrow) are people stocking up their item area with basics? like 50 soft racing tires? the idea is to save trips to the Tuning Shop, the items area loads much faster too. Seems to me the way to roll, a big spares store and a full bank :D Life is good and will just get better if/when we get more content.
 
I've had around 19-20 million credits for the last few weeks now and it hurts to see "wasted" credits when I go over the 20m, so I tend to buy lots of tyres in preperation of kitting out my garage or for any new purchase.
 
I actually don't like having extra "stuff" in my items category. I just want horns/paint/car tickets...

I've been at 20 mil for a week. Just waiting for LVL40 so I can start purchasing X1's.
 
I actually don't like having extra "stuff" in my items category. I just want horns/paint/car tickets...

I've been at 20 mil for a week. Just waiting for LVL40 so I can start purchasing X1's.

What on earth do you need more than one X1 for?

Strike that. What on earth do you need even one X1 for?
 
I actually don't like having extra "stuff" in my items category. I just want horns/paint/car tickets...

I've been at 20 mil for a week. Just waiting for LVL40 so I can start purchasing X1's.

If you B spec to 35 you should get a free one.

Also, if you do the Vettel Challenge, you can win up to 3.

You can't give the things away any more, so why would you want more?

Back on topic - the stockpile is a great idea, specially if the items folder does indeed load faster.
 
Back