Stockyard Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter dualshock
  • 2 comments
  • 567 views
Messages
40
United Kingdom
London
Once you have filled your main garage up and are usiing the stockyard I have noticed a problem, in that when you put a car in it, it it takes the 'Owned' symbol off the car in the dealerships - so you can end up needlessly rebuying it, I think they should replace the tick with an 'S' or some kind of icon so you know where you are.
 
stockyard thing is bs anyway takes forever to get in/go back from it & i hear people have lost cars just gone with no reason in stockyard
 
Yeah this owned tick issue was reported on here shortly after the game was released.

There was also an issue where some people had lost the cars they had in the stockyard reported. I don't know if it was resolved or not or possibly may have been related to the unpatch/patch glitching going on at the time.
 
Back