Stop complaining......NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,206
Canada
2.2L Camry
Messages
NissanSkylineN1
Messages
Xbox??? Who is this Xbox??
I know some may think I'm a hypocrite due to my previous posts but please people we're tired of whining about GT5 and how you want it to come out NOW or critisizing PD and Sony about their thought. Let it be. It's not like we will suffer, there are other great games. PD and Sony will screw up not you. Before, I was like you, but then I found out that ITS JUST A GAME! Now, I am into other games like LBP, R&C and Uncharted 1. All I am doing is kindly asking the people I'm addressing to stop whining about GT5.
So what? PD makes a mistake... as Famine once told me: "Oh NOES, call the polis!...Some people need to get a grip"
 
Last edited:
Stop making these pointless threads.....NOW
 
I know some may think I'm a hypocrite due to my previous posts but please people we're tired of whining about GT5 and how you want it to come out NOW or critisizing PD and Sony about their thought. Let it be. It's not like we will suffer, there are other great games. PD and Sony will screw up not you. Before, I was like you, but then I found out that ITS JUST A GAME! Now, I am into other games like LBP, R&C and Uncharted 1. All I am doing is kindly asking the people I'm addressing to stop whining about GT5.
So what? PD makes a mistake... as Famine once told me: "Oh NOES, call the polis!...Some people need to get a grip"

Yes, especially you.

This thread is going to go bye-bye.
 
On what planet is this thread a good idea?

CLOSED



;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back