Stop my kids skewing my stats

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi I am new to the PlayStation 4 and the game but i was wondering do i need to do something to stop my kids from skewing my stats on the game? they only really play in the arcade mode, but they are a bit mantle when it comes to smashing in to other cars, or going around the track the wrong way.

Hi I am new to the PlayStation 4 and the game but i was wondering do i need to do something to stop my kids from skewing my stats on the game? they only really play in the arcade mode, but they are a bit mantle when it comes to smashing in to other cars, or going around the track the wrong way.
Create a new account on the console for them, put a password on yours.

If they're only playing Arcade Mode, they're not causing any harm to your "stats", as GT Sport doesn't keep track of offline win percentages, and it doesn't matter how often they crash into other things or drive the wrong way around the track.

Create a new account on the console for them, put a password on yours.

If they're only playing Arcade Mode, they're not causing any harm to your "stats", as GT Sport doesn't keep track of offline win percentages, and it doesn't matter how often they crash into other things or drive the wrong way around the track.

thanks, I will do that right now

Sounds like that's only the crust of the issue, you really need to get to the core of why they do it.

... yeah, but that's not a pun based on the geology of planet Earth.

C'mon people! That's pretty punny! (I'll see myself out now....)

Back