Strange Behaviour I've Never Seen an AI Do!?!

FaithlessEmo
So while enjoying a nice cruise around the Nurburgring in the dark i found the AI doing a unusual behaviour that I've never seen before. Has anyone else seen this?

The behaviour starts at 4:39.

The AI conceded the place to me and waved me through on the indicators!

So while enjoying a nice cruise around the Nurburgring in the dark i found the AI doing a unusual behaviour that I've never seen before. Has anyone else seen this?

They always do that at the Nords when the speed differential is high. They can be moving chicanes by doing so. I often get mad as I feel like it’s more of a trackday event than a race.

I’ve never seen it before on a game.

Maybe it simulates endurance driving as there is often drivers of different classes racing at the same time. Pro and ProAm.

You haven't seen this? I've been seeing it for about a year from the videos :D

Last edited:
Or a track day.

Tree'd.

It's all well and good if you've been on their rear bumper for a few corners at least, but when it happens as soon as you catch up to them it's a bit frustrating. While the AI is definitely better to race against than in previous GTs they're still a little sluggish, and the solution to that sluggishness definitely isn't to have them simply move out of your way.

Latest Posts

Back