Strange behaviour!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heufenegger
  • 2 comments
  • 564 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Since a couple of weeks my GT4 acts very strange. At first the turning clock you get in between events turns red and the game stops. I sometimes was able to recover it by opening the lid of the PS2. When that didn't work any more I descided to delete my GT4 file from the memory (I only needed Mission34!!!). Since then the game acts really weird! Whenever I win a car, the 'win car' screen appears, te name of the car appears but the car and the triumph music does not. After a while the OK button appears but pushing that will always result in the game to freeze. So I'm a bit frustrated now. Anyone out there that has any ideas?
 
Get a new copy!!!! Have you tried to clean the game CD, or at least check for scratches on the surface?
 
Welcome to Gt Planet and sorry to here that your copy of GT4 is giving you problems.

A few people have experienced similar issues and the following thread should contain links to all the details you need.

GT4 Problems - Red Clock, etc links to threads inside

Regards

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back