Strange, Can anyone answer this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 7 comments
  • 974 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
Was online racing yesterday on the 24hr curcuit of the nurburgring, 1 lap races. Well we had done a few races and just about to start another [all in Le-man cars] when at the last second a guy entered the race car unknown at the time and he was at the back of the grid. I got a great start away first after the 1st corner so put the hammer down and built a small lead. Just as i was leaving the GP curcuit to go out onto the Nordshliefe i was black screened for a split second, thinking i had been disconected from the server, and i was the host, but all of a sudden the race results game up. We all had been black screened as if we hadnt finished the race within the given time except for the winner who was the stranger who came in at the last second. Now heres the question he was in a FGT its a 15 mile lap and the race result only showed him no-one else finished. The winning time was 1 min 20 secs ? How the hell did he do this.
 
Last edited:
He probably did the glitch.


That was my first thought but as it was a race surely he would have to pass all the timing points?.
 
Could it possibly be bad connection? I don't know, nothing like this has every happened to me.
 
Not a bad connection, im on a wired link and so are my friends who where racing, we very rarely have any connection issues in fact i cant ever remember any. The other guys in the room I know and we race regulary every day, As i said it was most strange.
 
I was in a room last night and the race started for just me and one other. Maybe it was something like that in your room.


In the end I quit, then everyone else started.


Not the first time I have a wierd one like that
 
Back