strange cars in races...

  • Thread starter Thread starter karras85
  • 25 comments
  • 1,580 views
Messages
98
this is about the strangest car to race any race or championship...
i put my example... plaing city rallies with a land rover range stormer...
show more funny combinations race-car to try cuz i like races like this....
 
Just for a laugh I did once take a Daihatsu Midget (the first one) into a Formula GT race just to see how bad I'd lose....dang...if I wasn't planning on losing it would've been humiliating
 
BOTH Daihatsu Midgets are the strangest and ugliest cars in the game IMHO

LOL spike

i used the nissan limited editon race car for the nissan manufacturers races...talk about the AI loosing badly
 
Ermac - Please use the edit button. That was 3 posts by you in a row I just had to merge there.
 
Taking the A/C Cobra to the Classic Car race when the field is full of 100hp cars like the Honda S800...that's definitely an odd one to try. For even more fun, take a big muscle car like the Chevelle or Superbird and laugh at the size difference.

I'm really disappointed the two Mercedes' from 1886 can't be used in any races against other cars....that'd be good humor right there!
 
I used a 711 hp Camaro LM Race Car in the Camaro Meeting in which my opponents had 300 or more hp. I didn't Know that you could use any camaro in that race series.
 
colton19911
I used a 711 hp Camaro LM Race Car in the Camaro Meeting in which my opponents had 300 or more hp. I didn't Know that you could use any camaro in that race series.


I've done this before. I used my 54 'vette in the Corvette Meeting and I had to make serious mods in order to be competitive.
 
I used my Suzuki GSX-R/4 in the Dream Car Championship and beat all
the LM cars.
 
take the F1GT to a family cup race on the RING, and put AI strenght on -10. i lapped them 2, while they were just in there first lap!! hilarious :)
 
Funniest "race" i ever did:
My gf and I were screwing around in the game. I took my heavy (2700kilo) Range stormer (fully tuned save for weight minimizers) against her Subaru 360 (which, needless to say, we just HAD to decrease its weight...). We played chicken. Thus it goes to show chickens can fly.
 
Buick GNX (fully modded except tires) at the High Speed Ring in Beginner's Courses. The hilarity comes from pretending to be MAD MAX, ramming opponents into barriers or forcing them into the pits.
 
How about when you enter a Family Cup race in your puny little Fiat 500 or something like that and you're up against a behemoth in the form of a Dodge RAM? The AI-driven-RAM is like 15 seconds ahead at the first sector :grumpy:
 
Diego440
How about when you enter a Family Cup race in your puny little Fiat 500 or something like that and you're up against a behemoth in the form of a Dodge RAM? The AI-driven-RAM is like 15 seconds ahead at the first sector :grumpy:

Hahaha I did that very same thing with my Fiat 500R. try as I might I could not beat that 341 hp Ram with my loaded 70 hp Fiat! Funniest thing is I almost got it a couple times in the Driving Park Motorland by cutting in front of it on the inside (hairpin?), and then try and stay in front of it with it pushing me along. It would usually fling me aside after the sweeper before heading into the starting straight area.

What was really funny is doing it in chase view- you momentarily lose sight of your Fiat as the Ram moves in behind you, but then you see your car again framed as if looking at it though the Ram's windshield. :dopey:
 
A fully modded Suzuki GSX-R/4 (around 200 bhp) in the hard wet rally at Tsukuba. I have been whooping the rear ends off of both the Toyota Minolta 88C-V and the Nissan R92CP. Very fun!
 
XanDraconus
Funniest "race" i ever did:
My gf and I were screwing around in the game. I took my heavy (2700kilo) Range stormer (fully tuned save for weight minimizers) against her Subaru 360 (which, needless to say, we just HAD to decrease its weight...). We played chicken. Thus it goes to show chickens can fly.
Is this a race? seems like it's a game you play with your GF
 
Team666
A fully modded Suzuki GSX-R/4 (around 200 bhp) in the hard wet rally at Tsukuba. I have been whooping the rear ends off of both the Toyota Minolta 88C-V and the Nissan R92CP. Very fun!

I love that Suzuki...just an awesome little vehicle. Reminds me of a minimalist Renault Sport Spider.
 
Another strange thing I did was use the M3 GTR Race Car in the club "M" race in front of a grid of non-racing cars. It was easy and fun for my M3 GTR Race Car.
 
Master_Yoda
Is this a race? seems like it's a game you play with your GF

I put race in quotes for a reason... No it wasnt necessarily a race, but... It belongs under the thread title, does it not? ^_^
Believe it or not, I do actually play, thank you ~_^ it was just something to keep us occupied one day
 
I my '53 vette with all mods on N2 tires and beat some of the best supercars
on Midfield Raceway. It was fun:D.
 
XanDraconus
I put race in quotes for a reason... No it wasnt necessarily a race, but... It belongs under the thread title, does it not? ^_^
Believe it or not, I do actually play, thank you ~_^ it was just something to keep us occupied one day

*eyes the title*

Strange cars in races....nope doesn't belong here as such
 
How is a Subaru 360 playing chicken with a Range Stormer any different than the Daihatsu Midget in the Formula races?
If my entry doesnt fit in here, whose does?
 
...Im not going to argue on a forum...
Ill just apologize ^_^
I felt I wanted to include my own story in here... No harm, right? ^_^'
 
Beat a bunch of Supercars in a Ram 1500...

of course, she was fully tuned....

Also tried to replicate the 2Fast-2Furious "Tag-Team Barrel race" with a Mitsubishi Evo GT-A and a Eclipse Spyder. By myself.

I'll tell ya what, swapping controllers in 2-Player battle is too hard to do. you really need someone else to help you with that, and without a "Yenko" (Blue Camaro 350 SS is a good stand-in) and "Challenger" (Orange 440 'Cuda) to race against, It just didn't work.
 
Back