IceMan PJN Messages 1,983 Ohio Messages IceManPJN Messages IceMan PJN Mar 4, 2011 #2 Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well.
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well.
slayer91 Messages 1,136 Pennsylvania Messages slayer241991 Messages xXSurturRising Mar 4, 2011 #3 Brabham BT46B Alfa Romeo, basically the closest thing to the X2010 to actually race in real life (banned after one race).
Brabham BT46B Alfa Romeo, basically the closest thing to the X2010 to actually race in real life (banned after one race).
Welsh-Fury Drive By Glitter Bomb! Premium Messages 1,029 Wales Messages EMY-Welsh-Fury Mar 4, 2011 #4 The Chaparral 2J '70 was banned for the same thing too. I will never again be stuck in traffic when I need to pee.
The Chaparral 2J '70 was banned for the same thing too. I will never again be stuck in traffic when I need to pee.
BigMackAttack Messages 711 Springfield, Missouri Messages brettfavre26 Mar 4, 2011 #5 Porsche GT3 RS (Quadcycle) (Uses bike pedals, non an engine) Backwards Mythbuster's Porsche And most importantly, the Tyrell P34
Porsche GT3 RS (Quadcycle) (Uses bike pedals, non an engine) Backwards Mythbuster's Porsche And most importantly, the Tyrell P34
oppositelock Messages 864 NorCal Messages oppositelock27 Mar 4, 2011 #6 Cosworth-powered Ford Model A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFSGSL3Nrmc
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Mar 4, 2011 #8 This thread isn't very relevant to GT5 and will probably get moved here, but anyways: EDIT: TREE'd by Wonder_Pets!!!! I shouldn't have spent all that time rounding up links to other parts of the forum!
This thread isn't very relevant to GT5 and will probably get moved here, but anyways: EDIT: TREE'd by Wonder_Pets!!!! I shouldn't have spent all that time rounding up links to other parts of the forum!
the_stig_1 Messages 605 In A Pond Messages arztenhofer Mar 4, 2011 #9 IceMan PJN Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well. Click to expand... Definitely True It Is AWESOME!!!!
IceMan PJN Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well. Click to expand... Definitely True It Is AWESOME!!!!
MercilessOne (Banned) Messages 1,677 Messages MercilessOne_ Mar 4, 2011 #10 IceMan PJN Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well. Click to expand... I'll vote for it. Hey, it's Top Gear approved after all. This could very well be the most epic car since the Midget.
IceMan PJN Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well. Click to expand... I'll vote for it. Hey, it's Top Gear approved after all. This could very well be the most epic car since the Midget.