Strange cars you'd want to drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 9 comments
  • 3,685 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
troy_and_ruben_2.jpg
 
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust

top-gear-builds-hammerhead-eagle-i-thrust-an-er-ev-to-answer-th.jpg


I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well.
 
Brabham BT46B Alfa Romeo, basically the closest thing to the X2010 to actually race in real life (banned after one race).
ground-effects-in-formula-1-6717_3.jpg
 
The Chaparral 2J '70 was banned for the same thing too.


I will never again be stuck in traffic when I need to pee.

Rest%20Room%20In%20Car.jpg
 
Porsche GT3 RS (Quadcycle) (Uses bike pedals, non an engine)
f946457d32xpv-69.jpg


Backwards Mythbuster's Porsche
5165192922_537f3d9a03.jpg


And most importantly, the Tyrell P34
2706364915_8846e84199.jpg
 
This thread isn't very relevant to GT5 and will probably get moved here, but anyways:

Reliant-Robin-1e.jpg




EDIT: TREE'd by Wonder_Pets!!!! I shouldn't have spent all that time rounding up links to other parts of the forum! :lol:
 
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust

top-gear-builds-hammerhead-eagle-i-thrust-an-er-ev-to-answer-th.jpg


I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well.

Definitely True It Is AWESOME!!!!:):):):):):):):)
 
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust

top-gear-builds-hammerhead-eagle-i-thrust-an-er-ev-to-answer-th.jpg


I submitted it to be voted on as DLC for the game, but I don't think it's done very well.

I'll vote for it. Hey, it's Top Gear approved after all. :)

This could very well be the most epic car since the Midget.
 
Back