Strange error online

  • Thread starter Thread starter STJ88
  • 3 comments
  • 620 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
702
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Messages
B_Spilner_BNR34
Every time i try to go online i ge some error 11:0000 and some Japanese text. I was without internet for abount 10 days and now every time i start my GT5p i get a message and i also can't acces the news. Maybe i missed some kind of update in the time i was without internet?
 
It wouldve prompted you when you start up GT5P to download any update, so i doubt it's that, but i can't really help anymore.
 
STJ88, try to delete the cache... for that you just have to enter into the options on the game, on the net sectios or so (sorry I'm spanish so I don't know how it could be named on other sections).

I think it could be the caché because maybe with the events update you now are getting errors because you're trying to connect with old caché into the game or so, who knows. Good luck mate 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back