Strange graphics glitch since update to 1.12

  • Thread starter Thread starter P_eMmO_72
  • 3 comments
  • 575 views
Messages
199
United Kingdom
Essex
Messages
Peemo72
:confused: Hi all, bit odd this one. On London City there are 3 places as I drive round that the graphics go a little haywire - can't see anyone else with the same issue, haven't seen it on any other tracks, so far, but like others I have also had the graphics too bright issue on the Panorama seasonal. Really stumped, and more than a little concerned for my PS3. And it's always in the same places whether online or not....
image.jpg
 
:confused: Hi all, bit odd this one. On London City there are 3 places as I drive round that the graphics go a little haywire - can't see anyone else with the same issue, haven't seen it on any other tracks, so far, but like others I have also had the graphics too bright issue on the Panorama seasonal. Really stumped, and more than a little concerned for my PS3. And it's always in the same places whether online or not....View attachment 227728
Check first see if your GT6 has finger marks on the silver side of you disc,
 
Check first see if your GT6 has finger marks on the silver side of you disc,
No, lol I am proper OCD about that! But a good pointer as I should of known about that as my younger son complains his games are 'glitchy' - usually coz his disc are, well, you know - he's a teenager...
Anyway, little update, put my PS3 video settings down to 720p and problem gone. :censored:T quality graphics though, bloody infuriating as the problem wasn't there before 1.12 :grumpy:
 
No, lol I am proper OCD about that! But a good pointer as I should of known about that as my younger son complains his games are 'glitchy' - usually coz his disc are, well, you know - he's a teenager...
Anyway, little update, put my PS3 video settings down to 720p and problem gone. :censored:T quality graphics though, bloody infuriating as the problem wasn't there before 1.12 :grumpy:
Whenever there is an update strange things happen to this game. You should not have to change your PS3 setting to 720p after and update to just make your graphics not go a little haywire is wrong. PD should not have put this game on PS3 because is was not meant for this console that why on this forum so many members having problems with GT6.
 
Back