- 814
- Goes_To_11 GTP_GoesTo11
I was racing on 600pp suzuka earlier today. I was leading most of the first lap until I got passed by someone with subaru in their name (driving and nsx) just before the 90 degree turn leading to the chicane. Just after I start breaking for the chicane, I get nailed into the barricade hard. As I am backing up I see subura guy and gtp_digitalrelay beside me. I figured digitalrelay took us both out. When I started going, I was either in third or fourth. On the straight away one of the cars in front of me was disapearing and reappearing so I figured things were getting laggy. On the hairpin, two cars spun out in front of me but when I passed I only went up one spot. On the last lap digitalrelay caught back up to me and was pressing hard. As we are making the final turn I hear him coming along my right side. When I passed the finish line I wasn't sure if I beat him or not. When I looked at the time, I got second but it said digitalrelay was still running. Somehow during that lag I lapped some of the other cars (I'm pretty sure that I didn't lap anyone during the race). I'm wondering what other racers experienced. Digitalrelay, do you remember that race? What did you experience? I was in a dark blue 07 wrx sti