Strange problem with T300 pedals - please help

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I recently got back into racing again - t300 RS mounted on to wheel stand pro. All working fine for a few weeks but then a fault developed where I would power up and after a few minutes of playing I would lose the accelerator / brake pedal. If I removed and reconnected rj12 on wheel base the pedals would come back. Over the course of a week or two I would lose the pedals quicker and quicker each time I started. Thinking the issue was pots or certain,y something to do with the pedals I decided to buy t-lick pedals and upgrade. I downloaded and updated drivers, hooked up new pedals and same problem has occurred.

So the problem is not in the pedals. I have tried with different games - got sport and project cars - same problem - so not the software. I have tested the pedals hooked up to a PC in thristmaster Control panel and pedals are apparently functioning perfectly. I have written to thrustmaster but they are going to take ages to get back to me.

anyone got any ideas as to what I should look at next ?? Would really appreciate and expert insight.

thanks

Hi I am having the exact same issue with my t-gt 2 and t-lcm pedals , everything you’ve said is exactly what mine is doing, I am also waiting for a reply from thrustmaster. If I hear anything I’ll let you know

Hi I am having the exact same issue with my t-gt 2 and t-lcm pedals , everything you’ve said is exactly what mine is doing, I am also waiting for a reply from thrustmaster. If I hear anything I’ll let you know png to ico
It would be nice if someone has any answer to this. I am interested too.

It would be nice if someone has any answer to this. I am interested too.
since I replied to this post earlier this month I went away and earthed out my rig, pedals and steering wheel as a few members had mentioned. To eliminate static .

I can confirm I have had no more issues since !!

FYI I have a gt omega aluminium profile rig with thrustmaster tgt 2 and t-lcm pedals and Logitech z906 surround all attached to rig and this is in a room on carpet. I thought I was getting the issue from the surround sound but never confirmed as the earthing worked.
when I get a moment I’ll take some photos and make a post to show what exactly I did to help others out. Basically earthed my steering, pedals and rig to an earthing bar (multi earth point ) then run the earth to a plug socket via a uk 3 pin plug. (Making sure there was no live and neutral wires in plug )
Hope this helps . 👍

Hi, I realise this is an old thread but it came up as I searched for this very problem.
Ive had my T300 for almost a year and it was working fine, but then i turn it on one day and the pedals start dropping out intermittently. So I've checked cable connection, firmware, unplugged / switched off everything, tried different games but the problem persists.
You mentioned earthing, I'm just wondering how I go about this (earthing newbie). I have a desk setup with pedals on carpeted floor fixed to a thrustmaster pedal frame. Do i connect and earth wire from the pedal box to an earth plug?

Any help much appreciated!

Back