Strange profile glitch.

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 10 comments

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
So I was making a custom title for my profile, and I was going to call myself "The Youngest Active Member on GTP" since I am 13. But I get an error message that says, "The following error occurred: please choose another custom title. The entered value contains dissallowed words." Can anyone tell me why I am getting this message? Thanks

So I was making a custom title for my profile, and I was going to call myself "The Youngest Active Member on GTP" since I am 13. But I get an error message that says, "The following error occurred: please choose another custom title. The entered value contains dissallowed words." Can anyone tell me why I am getting this message? Thanks
Was probably just a word sensor glitch. TB got it for you though. 👍

Was probably just a word sensor glitch.
I know there are, besides the obvious expletives, words you can't use for your custom title but I don't see anything that should have set that off.

TB
I know there are, besides the obvious expletives, words you can't use for your custom title but I don't see anything that should have set that off.
I didn't either, but you never know when something might trigger it. ;)

Words or acronyms like "GTP" are on the restricted title list, along with "GTPlanet"..."owner", "moderator", "admin", "administrator", "banned", and a few more have been bleeped out over the years.

Last edited:
Words or acronyms like "GTP" are on the restricted title list, along with "GTPlanet"..."owner", "moderator", "admin", "administrator", "banned", and a few more have been bleeped out over the years.
If "GTP" is a restricted word then why is @bruhracer399 allowed to use it ?

When someone asked about an last year- www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-is-a-disallowed-word.301175/
I don't want people to be able to mis-represent themselves or the site via their username or title.

If "GTP" is a restricted word then why is @bruhracer399 allowed to use it ?

When someone asked about an last year- www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-is-a-disallowed-word.301175/
The following is my opinion to why he is allowed to use it. I am NOT in any way being an admin.

He is not mis-representing himself. If you politely contact Administration about an issue you may be having, they will help you out. And they will do their best to understand a circumstance.

They know, as well as you and I know, that Bruhracer is not trying to portray himself as something he is not. Especially an administrator, which I assume is why the rule came into play.

Back