Strange reset at Spa

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 7 comments
Finland
Finland
I was just minding my business rejoining the track when the game suddenly resets me as I run a bit wide soon after. Has anyone experienced something like this before?

My only guess is because I had two breaches of track limits in succession, the stewards didn't like that. :irked:

I was just minding my business rejoining the track when the game suddenly resets me as I run a bit wide soon after. Has anyone experienced something like this before?

My only guess is because I had two breaches of track limits in succession, the stewards didn't like that. :irked:

Yes it was in there before.

That was pretty brutal. This one happened to me a while ago in GTWS.

I could be wrong because it’s been awhile since I really played, but it feels like they’re quicker to do that than before. I went off the track at Monza to avoid contact and almost as soon as I got all 4 wheels off I got reset and lost about 5 positions because of it. Struck me as odd that it was that quick to reset. Seems like before you had to very blatant about it or obviously cutting a chicane or something.

Top marks for the racing gear ;)

Disappointed no proper 'rant' in your video though.

I recall that video near the beginning of GT7 where you went off on one about GT7/PD stealing your money/credits after something happened in a race :D

Back